NBA 2014-2015 discussion v14: Coach Bern pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose 7/26. Chucker. Dude just can't stop from hurting his team because he can't come to grips he's just not the player he was for that one overly-clelebrated season.

Jordan Clarkson. It could be optimistic eyes but it seems like he actually gets in front of his man a little. Not used to perimeter defense in LA so I could just be confused.

looks like my decision to scoop ellington off the wire (once kobe got hurt) became a steal, he's going off w/ swaggy P out

And Jordan HIll w/ 22 FGAs, good lawd

That description fits groat as well

Who is groat?

I was mocking the Kobe haters who scoff at a HOF top 10 player career yet hype this no-title one-hit wonder never-has-been. Rose coulda been a poor man's Iverson if he wasn't such so physically fragile. At least Iverson took his team to the finals.

looks like my decision to scoop ellington off the wire (once kobe got hurt) became a steal, he's going off w/ swaggy P out

Clarkson will get the minutes over Ellington if Swaggy P comes back. I think Scott and Laker fans hope Swaggy sits out the rest of the season, he sucks and doesn't try to play team ball.

good pick up. was looking for him after Kobe after he went down. Had a chance to get him before but passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back