NBA 2014-2015 discussion v14: Coach Bern pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
people are actually saying CP3 shouldn't be on the Allstar team??? seriously? i know the west is stacked, but go peep his numbers and get back to me....

He's scoring a lil over 17 a game, on 47% shooting, 89% FT, 39% 3pt..... 3rd in the league in assists, 7th in steals and PER, 3rd in WS, OWS, ORTG, 4th in WS/48, 5th in box PM,

I don't like the guy either, but i watch every Clips game, he's still the best PnR PG in the league (like by a lot, although having BG and DJ finishing certainly helps), he's pretty much an elite shooter (shoots over 50% of his FGA from midrgange out, and shoots 39% from 3, and 48% from 10-3pt).

At a certain pt, it's just hating to leave him off

Barkley started the "CP3 ain't no all star" talk

I think it's probably just a knee-jerk reaction to the idea that CP3 is somehow an elite player. Most experts have known for years that CP3 isn't elite, Barkley is just now being told

people are actually saying CP3 shouldn't be on the Allstar team??? seriously? i know the west is stacked, but go peep his numbers and get back to me....

He's scoring a lil over 17 a game, on 47% shooting, 89% FT, 39% 3pt..... 3rd in the league in assists, 7th in steals and PER, 3rd in WS, OWS, ORTG, 4th in WS/48, 5th in box PM,

I don't like the guy either, but i watch every Clips game, he's still the best PnR PG in the league (like by a lot, although having BG and DJ finishing certainly helps), he's pretty much an elite shooter (shoots over 50% of his FGA from midrgange out, and shoots 39% from 3, and 48% from 10-3pt).

At a certain pt, it's just hating to leave him off

I don't want him on the roster so he'll have a chip on his shoulder (being ousted in the 2nd round isn't enough for him). Then besmirch everybody in the playoffs where it really counts.

bellinelli is the 6th in 3pt contest

Last edited:
Boogie joins the list of players to not make the all star team with averages of 24 points/12 rebounds and had a PER over 25

The List of 24/12 snubs:
Demarcus Cousins

The List of players with a PER over 25 to be snubbed:
DeMarcus Cousins 2013-2014
DeMarcus Cousins 2014-2015

It's not his fault the Kings front office killed the Kings loom probably in order to save their draft pick from Chicago.

Wow, wouldn't be surprised at all if he decides to come to the Lakers.

i fucking love Zach Randolph, dude has like a 4" vertical and still dominating

I like him a lot better than Slight. In terms of pure offensive skill, he is what every big man should be. He also seems like a nice guy.

Someone post the rock video where he shits on Sacramento

Boogie joins the list of players to not make the all star team with averages of 24 points/12 rebounds and had a PER over 25

The List of 24/12 snubs:
Demarcus Cousins

The List of players with a PER over 25 to be snubbed:
DeMarcus Cousins 2013-2014
DeMarcus Cousins 2014-2015

It's not his fault the Kings front office killed the Kings loom probably in order to save their draft pick from Chicago.

Not after those idiot fans voted in canmelo and kobeen again.

Canmelo? Shouldn't there be some sort of veto mechanism when truly horrendous fan picks end up getting in?

Lakers would of been a playoff team if Kobe didn't play this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back