NBA 2014-2015 discussion v14: Coach Bern pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Flerps/Blaz game is terribad. Moses drops 52 last night so Lillrd answers with... 3 whole points tonight

That really really sucks but at least she has people such as yourself and your family to have her back in a time like this. Did the husband kidnap the kids or something?

No. He tried to lock her in the house (this all started because she filed for divorce) and when she got out he's basically locking her out now. We explained to the police that the house is in both of their names and he was clearly the aggressor, but as of now they haven't gotten a peace order to keep him out so she's terrified of going back. He hasn't left the house according to her neighbor, so no window to grab the kids.

Should get settled tomorrow though. Pops got a lot of pull. Whatever lawyer he gets her, I guarantee her husband can't counter. Plus, my folks know a lot of people who matter. I've met some of them, but they can actually ask favors and shit. This jackass is in for a world of problems if he doesn't just give up the house.

If you need lessons on the sweet science of street combat let me know

this clips/blaze game is the shit, batum has completely lost his shooting touch, wtf

crawford went on a streak earlier where he made like 5 ridiculous contested shots in a row.... you know how i know Jamal Crawford is the shit.... he's on the Clips and yet Revo never says he sucks (think about that for a second)

He's nothing if not inconsistent. He got herbed something awful by Parsons in the playoffs. It was so bad neither of them did well that series, like the can 3's they are.

BD was a local Street Fighter legend back in the day. Beating all of the kids 10 and under on his block.

family-guy-street-fighter.gif

LMAO. Used to dole out my own form of "street justice" back in my more reckless days. Needless to say I'm extremely well versed in the art of street combat.

i full on admit that not only am i not versed in street fighting, in fact, i've never been in a 1on1 fight in my life

I just rub my nipples and recite the alphabet backwards

LMAO. Used to dole out my own form of "street justice" back in my more reckless days. Needless to say I'm extremely well versed in the art of street combat.

Running people over on your rascal doesn't count as street combat

Anyway, fuck this shit. Clips/Blazers is staying tight as shit.

Biggest win of the season for the Clipsters. Messiah shooting like Kolby and they still pulled it out.

Doc gave up on the bench, didn't even play Farmar. I'll still be pissed if he trades for his son.

Blake needs to get his ass in the post and grab some boards. Not sure why he thinks he's Colby now.

Watching that Blaz/Flerps game last night, I'm pretty sure Can Paul has eclipsed Harden as the most unlikable player in the NBA

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 4m4 minutes ago

Suns are believed to covet Reggie Bullock from Clippers. Clips would naturally prefer to make deal without surrendering Bullock. But ...

lol if Doc gives up Bullock for Rivers. What a stupid fucking trade. It would be even funnier if he actually starts to produce when a team finally gives him minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back