**$$$**NBA 2014-15 Season v13: The Overpaid Chucker Edition**$$$**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my. That is Bern level flop. He better get a fine for that.

I was kind of hoping Kobe would make that three pointer to tie the game.

Father time is catching up.

What a shit show the heat vs laker game was. No one reached 80 points.

That's so bad. If Boogie doesn't foul out Kings win that game?

Lol @ the groat going 3/19 and missing the game tying shot. That's what 23 million gets you

Lol @ the groat going 3/19 and missing the game tying shot. That's what 23 million gets you

25 million

The Mavs were down by two with under 30 seconds left when Chandler flopped it pretty much changed the game.

Oh, wow. Not a kings fan, but that is some crap.

Bosh shot terribly too. Ugly game for both dudes.

I have both Whiteside and len in d league

Going up against 52 points from mo is tough though

I hate my team (lakers) so much right now. So, so much.

world class performance by the one true chucker.

boogie was a terror against the mavs.sick player when he gives a shit

Just watch the ESPN HL package - if you didn't check the stat line first, you'd be forgiven for thinking groat was single handedly keeping the cankers in the game lol.

Just watch the ESPN HL package - if you didn't check the stat line first, you'd be forgiven for thinking groat was single handedly keeping the cankers in the game lol.

Lol, did espn only show the shots he made. 23Mil? Thanks LA for checking yourself out the playoffs for years to come.

PHOENIX -- Still wearing part of his uniform after another loss, Kevin Love emerged from the visitors locker room Tuesday night and immediately buttonhooked into the adjacent practice gym at US Airways Center. Cleveland Cavaliers general manager David Griffin was on his heels.

Love hadn't played at all in the fourth quarter of the Cavs' 107-100 loss to the Phoenix Suns, which surely seemed like a result of Love's role in opposing power forward Markieff Morris racking up a career-high 35 points. It was the second time in the past few weeks Love was benched for the fourth quarter for defensive purposes and the second time it seemed to be a prudent decision by coach David Blatt.

KG.gif

I bet LeHGH wishes he had stuck it out with Bosh and Wade. Least Bosh plays D

PHOENIX -- Still wearing part of his uniform after another loss, Kevin Love emerged from the visitors locker room Tuesday night and immediately buttonhooked into the adjacent practice gym at US Airways Center. Cleveland Cavaliers general manager David Griffin was on his heels.

Love hadn't played at all in the fourth quarter of the Cavs' 107-100 loss to the Phoenix Suns, which surely seemed like a result of Love's role in opposing power forward Markieff Morris racking up a career-high 35 points. It was the second time in the past few weeks Love was benched for the fourth quarter for defensive purposes and the second time it seemed to be a prudent decision by coach David Blatt.

KG.gif

I bet LeHGH wishes he had stuck it out with Bosh and Wade. Least Bosh plays D

LeBren must really be missing Bish going 4/17 against Jordan Hill.

Will people still call KLove the top PF when he misses the playoffs in the East with the most stacked team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back