**$$$**NBA 2014-15 Season v13: The Overpaid Chucker Edition**$$$**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Len is turning into quite the beast since he is starting now. Look out if he can stay out of foul trouble.

Whiteside has better numbers and has only played 10 minutes tonight.

Respect to Len thou.

Whiteside has better numbers and has only played 10 minutes tonight.

Respect to Len thou.

Classic work ethic vs Explosive. Len is the better player imo.

Boogie is the best center in basketball. Come at me.

Whiteside is going to eat in the second-half. Wad is out for the game with a "mild hamstring".

Dang. Wade having hamstring issues. Great time to get Bosh. I will have to say Whiteside has been killing it. I remember the day you picked him up, and i seen you had already got him. Story of my life with you.

Dang. Wade having hamstring issues. Great time to get Bosh. I will have to say Whiteside has been killing it. I remember the day you picked him up, and i seen you had already got him. Story of my life with you.

I have to keep picking players up, one player comes back, another gets down. I haven't had a roster of more than 12 players in the last 6 weeks. Wrotten hurt his knee tonight lol.

I have to keep picking players up, one player comes back, another gets down. I haven't had a roster of more than 12 players in the last 6 weeks. Wrotten hurt his knee tonight lol.

Damn i thought i had injury issues this season. Im up there with uptown, and you are just on another level. All of the guys you have picked up have been a success at least. Crowder, and Whiteside especially.

Damn i thought i had injury issues this season. Im up there with uptown, and you are just on another level. All of the guys you have picked up have been a success at least. Crowder, and Whiteside especially.

Don't forget about Mason Plumlee

Avg in December in 16 games...

12.9 PTS --- 8.4 REB --- 1.3 STL --- 0.9 BLK ---- 61.2 FG%

Avg in January in 7 games...

15.1 PTS --- 9.0 REB --- 0.9 STL --- 1.1 BLK ---- 70.5 FG%

It paid because you picked him up when he wasnt getting shit for mins, and stuck with him. Now its paying huge benefits for you.

Wow I actually feel bad for juice, can't believe it. Sad to see him become a shell of his former (roided up LMAO) self.

Boogie needs 1 more assist for the triple double. Hopefully.

Overtime with the Kings/Mavericks game. Only going to pad stats more. Love it.

Lol. Saw that wad hurt his hamstring. That's what faust gets for talking about him playing in more games than LeBron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back