**$$$**NBA 2014-15 Season v13: The Overpaid Chucker Edition**$$$**

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ the video game forum

and taht's my pt, dude was putting in work against those serious regulars.... seriously, BD ever since you moved from Cali it's not the same hahaha Don't let the midwest get to you playa

the only thing i remember is that it was a PS4 vs XBOX thread.

lol I have 3 players in this Bucks/Suns game and they're a combined 1-14 from the field

BD always seems to get anyone not in the SB jimmies rustled so fast.

BD's trolling has gone down hill now that Kooby is a can and he got exposed for being poor and never living in CA.

Everyone on the Spurs splits FTs down the stretch of a close game
All the fuckin time

Please just give it to green

Rustlemania at the Maincan's household right now. Detroit will make the playoffs with ease.

Rustlemania at the Maincan's household right now. Detroit will make the playoffs with ease.

I wouldn't say rustle mania after game 36 of the regular season but definitely annoyed

Losing a 17 point lead at home has gotta hurt. Looks like the Spurs will have to go on the road if they want to repeat, they better go on a run soon if they have any hope of having homecourt advantage in the playoffs.

I think they may be a 4/5 seed when it's all said and done, but ive always felt hca was highly overated especially for experianced teams. Its not like the whole series is at your opponents floor, just 1 more game. A game in which most series dont even get to.

Id actually be in favor of hca meaning every game is on your home floor, itll make the regular season very important

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back