**$$$**NBA 2014-15 Season v13: The Overpaid Chucker Edition**$$$**

Status
Not open for further replies.
'neo-white knights' had me rolling

The heavies are in full on meltdown mode so I'm probably just going to hang out in here for the next couple days.

Let's get some links to BD in the WR

The heavies are in full on meltdown mode so I'm probably just going to hang out in here for the next couple days.

I stopped posting there altogether a couple years ago and my life is better for it

There was a good like 1-2 year period, where BD was legit like the greatest troll i've ever seen not named Sacha Baren Cohen.

Heavies, Mayberry, WR, here especially, shit even in the Video Game forum; you could go anywhere and see that subforum's regulars lose their minds over his posts. It helps he usually sprinkles some actual science/legit facts in his posts, further confusing people as to whether he's seriuos, but i legit spent quite a few hours in Afghanistan not hating life simply b/c his trolling amazed me. respect

His line in that War Room thread

"This type of litigation might fly in Saudi Arabia, but this is the United States. "Your honor, where there's smoke there's fire... I rest my case" isn't going to get you very far LMAO!!"

cracked me up

There was a good like 1-2 year period, where BD was legit like the greatest troll i've ever seen not named Sacha Baren Cohen.

Heavies, Mayberry, WR, here especially, shit even in the Video Game forum; you could go anywhere and see that subforum's regulars lose their minds over his posts. It helps he usually sprinkles some actual science/legit facts in his posts, further confusing people as to whether he's seriuos, but i legit spent quite a few hours in Afghanistan not hating life simply b/c his trolling amazed me. respect

Agreed. Prime BD was the GOAT troll

Dont forget P&M. BD rustled some math nuthuggers over there.

There are times that non regulars in the NBA thread (p4p best on sherdog) still fall on his gimmicks.

I sometimes think that there is more than one person using the legendary BD account. But then, they wouldn't be as successful.

Hespect the mastah.

Madmick threatened him with ban/dubs in the VG forum so his trolling is no longer welcomed there.

He'd defend the Xbox One over the PS4 and PC as the true console for hardcore aficionados. Madmick was not amused.

He'd defend the Xbox One over the PS4 and PC as the true console for hardcore aficionados. Madmick was not amused.

lol I'm gonna need some links. Gamers are pretty sensitive about their consoles.

I've never stepped into the video game forum I stopped playing a few years ago. I can only imagine the back in forth that goes on in there, I bet it rivals the heavies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back