**$$$**NBA 2014-15 Season v13: The Overpaid Chucker Edition**$$$**

Status
Not open for further replies.
big difference between le roux:

and la roux:

yeah. lmao heard markangelo 9-0'd you

i deserved it then

probably, ive not looked at it in probably a month and a half. good call kaderp.

lol @ "le roux". blatant ripoff

getting 9-0'd is like getting raped. changes you as a person

lol @ "le roux". blatant ripoff

getting 9-0'd is like getting raped. changes you as a person

haha not really
ive not looked at it in a month and a half. didnt even know it happened.

what happened to unc revo's AV?

Serious question, is JR really that much of an upgrade from Waiters? Both are pretty similar players except one is older and is getting overpaid

I don't think the Cavs are done though since that didn't really fill a need, apparently they're trying to get Mozgov as well.

It's actually pretty tough to 9-0 someone even if they don't set their lineups. Hard to win the turnover category when you have more players.

Serious question, is JR really that much of an upgrade from Waiters? Both are pretty similar players except one is older and is getting overpaid

I don't think the Cavs are done though since that didn't really fill a need, apparently they're trying to get Mozgov as well.

nah
imo it was a trade for shumpert who is a pretty good on-ball defender (from what ive read), but i don't kno wman. cavs need to get healthy, it also didnt help dion's case that he was in a feud with kyrie.

they need a rim protector badly, mozgov would be good for cavs, imo

Jr is a much higher ceiling when he explodes than Waifers does.

The upgrade is Shumpert here though.

It's actually pretty tough to 9-0 someone even if they don't set their lineups. Hard to win the turnover category when you have more players.

Revo is currently getting 9-0'd by Lifer. Makes me feel kinda impotent for only 5-4'ing Revo last week tbh

lmao

revo, that av is hilarious/pathetic/disgraceful

i always lol when i'm trying to trade for a low-caliber player, and i say that "i'm not giving up much for him because he's waiver tier", and the gm's are always so adamant like "no way i would drop him", and then i see him on the wire 3 days later LMAO

Revo is currently getting 9-0'd by Lifer. Makes me feel kinda impotent for only 5-4'ing Revo last week tbh

You were getting 6-3'd up until the last day.

I'll bounce back and beat Lifer easily imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back