***NBA 2014-15 Season v12: No Game for Old Men***

Status
Not open for further replies.
R Kelly is the shit, don't hate on him. Dude's rustier than the faptor's shot clock.

Lmao at ironman celebrating after making his first shot of the game with a minute left in the third quarter. Good work.

That elbow was vicious. Probably wouldve ended Jen janes career.

Lol Ronnie price and Ed davis are gonna have to share that mask

Great this irrelevant Portland shitbag just TKO's my dude Randle Price

So Thomas Robinson just plows through the lane and breaks some dudes nose then gets to shoot free throws? LMAO

Shut your whore mouth

Looks like Matt Hughes' career month is over. I can do Boris Diaw for him, Fuss - but first I'd have to check with my account to make sure I'm not getting ripped off.

7foot justin bieber showing why boozer needs to stop pushing like a fuck

Hey LOOZER maybe try putting your hand in their face not pushing off their hip you can.

Looks like Matt Hughes' career month is over. I can do Boris Diaw for him, Fuss - but first I'd have to check with my account to make sure I'm not getting ripped off.

Boris Diaw can suck a fat one

Ironman will recover from this aberration. He probably skipped morning shootaround and partied it up before the game thinking he'd have GROAT "defending" him tonight

Ironman will recover from this aberration. He probably skipped morning shootaround and partied it up before the game thinking he'd have GROAT "defending" him tonight

LOL One True would have shut him down.

Shouldve moved him when you had the chance - could have pulled a kaderp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back