Nazis compared to present day terrorist. ..

You cant really compare the two specially not from a political point from today.
I think a big difference is that the Germans and the Nazis left accepted defeat.
Sort of a basic rule we always had in wars between civilized people, you lose you stop fighting.
Doesn't mean you cant try again. But at that time you stop fighting.

Those Islamic terrorist will never accept defeat. Because what we would consider their defeat is a victory for them.
You have to kill them all until the ideologies dies out.

What do you think you are being convinced of?

Not much apparently.

Bloodworth said:
They recalled how people were against going to war with Germany and pleaded not all Germans were nazis, something you soley agree with.

Again, this is puzzling. Do you not also agree with this FACT?

Not much apparently.

Again, this is puzzling. Do you not also agree with this FACT?

I agreed with you before on that, but I added that's it's an irrelevant thing to say, because that can be said about every evil group possible.
There are a few who want to change for the better.
But too late for that, wage war and eliminate them until they become embarrassed and show the world they want to change.

Lol at people saying we should've jumped into WW2 earlier. We just finished fixing European bullshit, like we're supposed to run over and solve all their problems for them

youre right, but the world was well aware that they were being placed in camps. their possessions and homes taken.

i wouldnt blame that shit on modern conservatives, that we literally told the likes of anne frank and her family to stay put in europe. but if modern liberals must accept the silly op, then i say we get to pin this on you lol.

Ya anytime someone is suffering in the world, it is the job of the US government to go solve it. The gov should forcibly take our tax money and spend it on people in Europe

Especially when we just lost a ton of people fixing their last problem and were experiencing a depression

The difference is that the Germans actually invaded a large part of Europe and was giving Russia the fight of their lives. ISIS and Alqueda havent done shit to Europe in comparison. They are as weak as flies.

If you want to talk about the Syrian crisis and its effect on Europe then there is something to talk about. But that fault lies with the US, Europe, and Russia mostly.

Ya anytime someone is suffering in the world, it is the job of the US government to go solve it. The gov should forcibly take our tax money and spend it on people in Europe

Especially when we just lost a ton of people fixing their last problem and were experiencing a depression

op was being silly and unfair. im just playing along.

liberals love nazis and are soft on terrorists....i get it. you guys are scared of refugees.

am i doing it right?

No meaningful comparison between modern Muslim terrorist and Nazi's.

The Nazis and particularly Hitler's number one enemy were those who were Jewish. Islamic terrorists on the other hand enemies are those who do not follow their interpretation of Islam and anyone who isn't a Muslim.

Lol at people saying we should've jumped into WW2 earlier. We just finished fixing European bullshit, like we're supposed to run over and solve all their problems for them

Exactly; those Euros are ungrateful anyway.

0ef2e2bcb3b75276d73bfd6149ef462ff854ebaffc7e8fda4a2c14f5b02b19f6.jpg

have we not had enough of the silly shit where people try to pin nazism on their modern political opponents? i guess not.

ill play along. cucks back then were scared of refugees too....

anne-frank.jpg

you guys prolonged the mass killings.

Show some respect. Her father was a great writer.

Islam is a bigger threat to the West than the nazis were in Europe. If the nazis of won the war much of life would of gone on as it did before the war. For instance, in France and England you'd be able to go to the theatre and concerts, they'd be sport, many of the things the people were used to before the bloodshed. It wouldn't be exactly the same of course but if you weren't jewish and you kept your nose clean i imagine life would be livable.

Under Islam is a different story. No sport, theatre, concerts, music of any kind, musical instruments, and much more. Infidels would be slaves. It wouldn't be enjoyable at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back