Nazis compared to present day terrorist. ..

Bloodworth

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
During ww2 there were reports in America that Hitler was mass killing people in ovens.

With no Internet and poor world wide travel, it was hard to show the world videos and pictures of what was going on.

And when they were prepping Americans for war, many people were against it.

Liberals made claims that all Germans were not Nazis, there were hard working Germans they knew in America.

It was that thinking that prevented America from entering the war earlier.
That thinking that prolonged the mass killings.

Now today , you hear liberals say the same thing about muzzies.
They are the Nazis of 2017.

the world needs to identify the enemy and make it clear. Make the Muslims be ashamed of the terrorist the way Germans are of Nazis.

The thinking today is getting more people killed.

difference between nazis and extremist is that nazis were german and looked after their own. While extremist mainly kill muslims and dont see 95% of muslims even as muslims. In fact they see them worse than non muslims. But they are much harder to defeat as they are not visible like the nazis and the world need to work together to eliminate them. But it wont happen for a while and things will get far worse before better. Eventually the world will take them serious, I dont think they still do. Right now they are seen as annoying rather than a real threat to humanity

Liberals made claims that all Germans were not Nazis, there were hard working Germans they knew in America.

This wasn't and isn't a claim. It's a basic truism.

Unless you are of a different mind?

I can see the reasoning for not entering WWII early. Why should America deal with European bullshit...AGAIN. Not to mention the good guys were a bunch of maniacs themselves. "Oh no we can't colonize inferior races anymore because of Germany, wahhh"

But I agree, Muslims are of course a threat. It's playing out in Europe.

During ww2 there were reports in America that Hitler was mass killing people in ovens.

With no Internet and poor world wide travel, it was hard to show the world videos and pictures of what was going on.

the world needs to identify the enemy and make it clear. Make the Muslims be ashamed of the terrorist the way Germans are of Nazis.

have we not had enough of the silly shit where people try to pin nazism on their modern political opponents? i guess not.

ill play along. cucks back then were scared of refugees too....

anne-frank.jpg

you guys prolonged the mass killings.

lol the genocidal rapist Islam far predates the nazis.

The war been going for 1500 years, lets just own up that we let in the enemy and deal with it accordingly.

WTF? I hope instead of all Muslims (muzzies? wtf again?) you meant ISIS and other terrorist organizations. At least there I can see some parallels (wish to kill all non-Muslims).

have we not had enough of the silly shit where people try to pin nazism on their modern political opponents? i guess not.

ill play along. cucks back then were scared of refugees too....

anne-frank.jpg

you guys prolonged the mass killings.

Oh we were responsible for that. Ok.

People in ovens shit didn't come out until after the war.

Well put.

People in ovens shit didn't come out until after the war.

youre right, but the world was well aware that they were being placed in camps. their possessions and homes taken.

i wouldnt blame that shit on modern conservatives, that we literally told the likes of anne frank and her family to stay put in europe. but if modern liberals must accept the silly op, then i say we get to pin this on you lol.

This is such a lazy and stupid thing to say. You completely made this up without doing any research whatsoever on the topic.

youre right, but the world was well aware that they were being placed in camps. their possessions and homes taken.

i wouldnt blame that shit on modern conservatives, that we literally told the likes of anne frank and her family to stay put in europe. but if modern liberals must accept the silly op, then i say we get to pin this on you lol.
What?

I was just correcting a factual inaccuracy in the OP. Why pin anything on me?

Edit: got nothing?

Last edited:
This wasn't and isn't a claim. It's a basic truism.

Unless you are of a different mind?

Yes thats. true, and it could be said about every group possible. That is why it's a poor way of thinking and ultimately benefits the enemy

War is brutal and lots of innocents are killed. But it has to be fast and ferocious to win and send a message.

In the long run, more lives are saved.

It would be a sad sight and take much longer If Hitler was dealt with like the way terrorist are dealt with today.

This is such a lazy and stupid thing to say. You completely made this up without doing any research whatsoever on the topic.

This is what about 4 seniors citizens alive during ww2 were speaking about. They were speaking about the way America handles bad guys today and said today America is too soft.
They used a better word and I'll try and remember but it was along those lines.

One comparison right off the bat, Nazi were infinitely better dressed. Being killed or oppressed sucks regardless of who the bad guys are but if it's gonna happen at the very least they should have a little panache.

While that's a joke, regardless of the general bad taste, anyone every consider how often Nazi officers and upper echelon are generally presented as rather urbane in movies. They always seem to have a certain cold grace, style and sterile civility before the cold ruthlessness of sharks come out.

While there is a comparison there, I think its less about the propaganda issue and more about the appeasement issue.

The longer we try appeasement, the bigger the problem down the line becomes.

Yes thats. true, and it could be said about every group possible. That is why it's a poor way of thinking and ultimately benefits the enemy

Assertions based on the truth is a poor way of thinking? Sorry, but you aren't convincing anyone here. A sophomoric, laughable view to say the least.

Assertions based on the truth is a poor way of thinking? Sorry, but you aren't convincing anyone here. A sophomoric, laughable view to say the least.

What do you think you are being convinced of?
I just mentioned a conversation I heard among some senior citizens.
They recalled how people were against going to war with Germany and pleaded not all Germans were nazis, something you soley agree with.
They memotioned how that thinking caused people to suffer longer. When America dealt with bad people it was violent.
Today it's too passive.
They mentioned how in 100 years hopefully the present day terrorist go the way of the nazis.
And again when you hear there were people pleading with not all Germans are nazis. A repeat in history of bleeding heart liberals again stalling the war on terrorism.

Back