Nazi labor camp guard caught by ICE, deported to Germany

I actually heard about that case. That guy is not German but from my understanding from Poland.
The guy also wasn't a Nazi because he was recruited as a "Hilfswilliger" that sort of means "willing helper".
But you have to question how much those guys were willing because the option was working for the SS or get shot on site.

That's really Banana republic level justice Germany is doing with putting 90+ years old on trial just because they worked in a concentration camp without actually proving they committed any crimes.
Its basically the German justice system trying to make up for the fact that they protected Nazis and SS men after the war.
And of course for people to pretend if the GESTAPO came knocking on your door they would have refused to work with them.

Your mixing up CTs to fill your void that Barack Hussein kept ACTUAL Nazis in the U.S. while Donald J. GOAT actual deports Nazi scum unlike your failed former President.

You racists think any white person toting a MAGA hat is a Nazi while actual Nazi monsters who killed people run free. Now bugger off with your CT crap used as a deflecting excuse.

I was being a smart ass and lazy but I actually read the story now. So he was discovered in 1993 in the U.S. and stripped of citizenship in 2003. Tell me again when Obama served as President? Because he wasn’t a German, he was a Ukrainian born in a part of Poland that is now Ukrainian, neither Germany, Poland or Ukraine would take him at the time.

The last Nazi deported from the U.S. to Germany to face judgement was in 2009. Obama was president.

But I’ll wait for Trump and Tim Kennedy on next seasons Hunting Nazis.

I was being a smart ass and lazy but I actually read the story now. So he was discovered in 1993 in the U.S. and stripped of citizenship in 2003. Tell me again when Obama served as President? Because he wasn’t a German, he was a Ukrainian born in a part of Poland that is now Ukrainian, neither Germany, Poland or Ukraine would take him at the time.

The last Nazi deported from the U.S. to Germany to face judgement was in 2009. Obama was president.

But I’ll wait for Trump and Tim Kennedy on next seasons Hunting Nazis.
Who deported the actual Nazi? Obummer or Trump?

There wasn't a lice problem and compared to what many went through at Gitmo, a firing squad would have been a welcomed option.

Fuck off... sorry, but the nazis claimed the same thing at Nuremberg.

I am an American Jew who has visited the Holocaust museum a few times. It sickens me more today than when I was there.
Bold: Oh it killed far more than lice, but I’m sure you knew that.

Italic: Gitmo has its horrors but you are putting these events on equal footing for the sake of argument or trolling, or for whatever fucking reason it’s not even in the same universe as the holocaust. Last time I checked the holocaust involved the eradication of a group(s) of people, post a source illustrating that intent not just on Gitmo, but let’s expand it to the entire GWOT. You can’t do it, not even from some moronic infowars type of site. Maybe read up on the following: The Laws of Armed Conflict, Rules of Engagment for both campaigns OIF and OEF, The Geneva Convention, The Uniformed Code of Military Justice. We are not saints, not even fucking close, and the Soldiers at Gitmo who were found guilty are in military prison now. At this point I’m hoping you’re intentionally being disingenuous.

Bolded Italic: We agree on something.

On one hand, it's good to see that he'll finally see justice as they knew about him all the way back in 2004 but Germany didn't want to take him.

But at the same time, dudes 95. The cost of the trial and keeping him alive, is it really worth it at this point?

You bet your ass it's worth it. I am not sure why anyone is lamenting about a murdering bastard who got to live 65-70 years of the good life here in the USA after helping slaughter thousands of people.

You bet your ass it's worth it. I am not sure why anyone is lamenting about a murdering bastard who got to live 65-70 years of the good life here in the USA after helping slaughter thousands of people.

That's just it, he probably won't live to see the end of trial at his age. And even of he does, then what? Toss him into a state run hospital for a few years till he croaks on the taxpayers dime? There has to be a point where you are simply throwing money into a pit and burning it for all the good it's doing you.

It’s crazy the folks saying just leave the old man alone

Like what in the actual fuck?

It’s crazy the folks saying just leave the old man alone

Like what in the actual fuck?

Because putting a 95yr old not even able to walk on trial doesnt have a particularly great look to it.
Esp. with there often being no evidence with these former camp guards and if they were directly involved in mass murder

Putting him on trial is the right thing to do.

Or should we just let it go?

Again, what in the actual fuck?

That's just it, he probably won't live to see the end of trial at his age. And even of he does, then what? Toss him into a state run hospital for a few years till he croaks on the taxpayers dime? There has to be a point where you are simply throwing money into a pit and burning it for all the good it's doing you.

LOL Both Germany and the US have universal healthcare for senior citizens. So regardless of where he stays, he's getting free healthcare.

I will make a mental note that if I slaughter your family and manage to not get caught until 95, that you will be OK with me just living out the rest of my days peacefully.

It's not just about 'trying' him. He's caught. He's confined. He will spend his final years facing justice.
If he makes it to his sentencing alive- all the better.

Personally, I love this. Fucker is 95. Probably a little bit of dementia and senility beginning to creep in. Now he is being yanked out of the home he has spend the last 50+ years in. The fear and terror he is probably feeling will hopefully, in some small way, approximate the terror he inflicted. But he at least has the comfort of having all those wonderful years he did not deserve.

Last edited:
Yesterday the Left jumped in to defend a murderer arrested by ICE. Today it will be a NAZI they'll be crying over.
Mostly right wingers crying here about this, lol.

LOL Both Germany and the US have universal healthcare for senior citizens. So regardless of where he stays, he's getting free healthcare.

I will make a mental note that if I slaughter your family and manage to not get caught until 95, that you will be OK with me just living out the rest of my days peacefully.

It's not just about 'trying' him. He's caught. He's confined. He will spend his final years facing justice.
If he makes it to his sentencing alive- all the better.

Personally, I love this. Fucker is 95. Probably a little bit of dementia and senility beginning to creep in. Now he is being yanked out of the home he has spend the last 50+ years in. The fear and terror he is probably feeling will hopefully, in some small way, approximate the terror he inflicted. But he at least has the comfort of having all those wonderful years he did not deserve.

This guy was a guard in a labor camp called Trawniki. That wasn't a death camp but part labor and part training camp.
He was recruited out of Ukraining POWs. I mean you could say he "volunteered" but what other choices did he have?
There is nothing that suggests the guy murdered anyone. Or willingly joined the SS.
I mean I get the whole point of just following orders. But would you be confident to say you wouldn't have become a guard if you were a Ukrainian POW in an SS camp?

The way Trumptards are circle jerking over their daddy you would think Comrade Trump himself kicked in the door and wrestled Hitler to the ground to end WW2.

"I found 20 dollars on the ground! Thanks daddy Drump!"

- Trumpcucks

<mma2>

This guy was a guard in a labor camp called Trawniki. That wasn't a death camp but part labor and part training camp.
He was recruited out of Ukraining POWs. I mean you could say he "volunteered" but what other choices did he have?
There is nothing that suggests the guy murdered anyone. Or willingly joined the SS.
I mean I get the whole point of just following orders. But would you be confident to say you wouldn't have become a guard if you were a Ukrainian POW in an SS camp?

All of the tripe you just spouted out is what trials are for. Why do you feel like this person should not even be tried for any crime?

All of the tripe you just spouted out is what trials are for. Why do you feel like this person should not even be tried for any crime?

Because he was already investigated by the German police (there is still a special "Nazi-Hunter" division).
But they found no evidence that he was guilty of murder. Nothing has changed on that.

How the fuck is that justice and how does that bode for the NATO forces?

Because he was already investigated by the German police (there is still a special "Nazi-Hunter" division).
But they found no evidence that he was guilty of murder. Nothing has changed on that.

Ohhhhh......my bad.......I did not realize murder was the only crime on the planet.

The chap is a Nazi that never belonged here, fled justice to come here, lied to get here, and by all accounts maintained relationships with Nazi's after being here. By all means let just let sleeping dogs lie.

Back