Navy to Name Ship After Gay Rights Activist Harvey Milk

Yeah, i do...and?, am i supposed to be "not allowed" to speak about America, just because i'm not from there?, funny, i saw plenty of Americans talking in the threads about the UK, Germany, France, Iraq, and on and on...? This is the World Wide Web, and i love 'Murica, almost as much as my own nation. I'm glad just to have the ability to listen to patriots, and scorn unpatriotic shit heads. It's great to be honest!

So you live in another country yet you find this non issue something you need to be angered over. This is not even something you should waste a minute of your day pondering.

You're another one who has this weird America fetish.

I think you and Atheist (devout pessimist) lmao (eye roll eye roll) should find a hole and bunk together.

So you live in another country yet you find this non issue something you need to be angered over. This is not even something you should waste a minute of your day pondering.

I think you and Atheist (devout pessimist) lmao (eye roll eye roll) should find a hole and bunk together.

It's not a "non issue", that says more about you than it does anything..i come from a military English family, you (obviously not YOU) were our allies. You speak our language, we are not as distant as you think. If America goes to hell, WE go to hell, if America goes to war, WE go to war. This is why a lot of patriots hate people like you, and like people like me. We are supposed to be allies..but you've mentally trapped yourself into isolation, and you don't even love the nation you're from. Also, calling it a "fetish", in a thread with you basically defending a fucking Nonce, is foolish.

Oh come on Kong! If you really are so upset about this, go buy a toy boat for your bathtub and name it after your favorite child molester. We won't stop you.

Oh come on Kong! If you really are so upset about this, go buy a toy boat for your bathtub and name it after your favorite child molester. We won't stop you.
I havent had an argument with this guy for ages...it would be funny for him to come back into an E battle, defending this shit...so liberal

Ok go name a library off a man who has hundreds of thousands of dead people's lives on his hands because he perpetuated a false war thst was propped up by lies.

Also I cannot wait until one of your sons turns out to be a gay

It's not a "non issue", that says more about you than it does anything..i come from a military English family, you (obviously not YOU) were our allies. You speak our language, we are not as distant as you think. If America goes to hell, WE go to hell, if America goes to war, WE go to war. This is why a lot of patriots hate people like you, and like people like me. We are supposed to be allies..but you've mentally trapped yourself into isolation, and you don't even love the nation you're from. Also, calling it a "fetish", in a thread with you basically defending a fucking Nonce, is foolish.

youre worrying about a boats name in a country you don't live. Legit u need a Fn life.

Get a hobby and I would never be allied with you.

Ok go name a library off a man who has hundreds of thousands of dead people's lives on his hands because he perpetuated a false war thst was propped up by lies.

*that

Edit - Your s/n should be KONG-D'SNT-TYPE

But go on being the judge of presidential intellect.

Many people who have killed, or been a party to mass killings have gone down as historical, and even GREAT men..cry harder about it. Also, what is up with thinking about Rips kids being gay?. Think about the thread you're doing it in too....don't make me say it.

Last edited:
Many people who have killed, or been a party to mass killings have gone down as histoircal, and even GREAT men..cry harder about it. Also, what is up with thinking about Rips kids being gay?. Think about the thread you're doing it in too....don't make me say it.

ok so this boat being named after someone who wasn't a mass murderer should be ok in your book.

Rips kids Being gay would be the best thing to happen to him. He'd learn compassion towards other people who aren't like him.

I call that the Dick Cheney approach. Rip could go for a little of that

I havent had an argument with this guy for ages...it would be funny for him to come back into an E battle, defending this shit...so liberal
Yeah I'm surprised he's so rustled by you commenting in this thread.

youre worrying about a boats name in a country you don't live. Legit u need a Fn life.

Get a hobby and I would never be allied with you.
I don't think your pissing and moaning is going to end an alliance as strong as the U.S and the UK, somehow...so "you" are allied with "me"..in a military sense, doesn't matter if you like it or not. This will be remembered too...you better stay in any thread that is about the US only, otherwise you'd look like a right twat..lol

ok so this boat being named after someone who wasn't a mass murderer should be ok in your book.

Rips kids Being gay would be the best thing to happen to him. He'd learn compassion towards other people who aren't like him.

I call that the Dick Cheney approach. Rip could go for a little of that
I sincerely doubt that somehow..

I don't think your pissing and moaning is going to end an alliance as strong as the U.S and the UK, somehow...so "you" are allied with "me"..in a military sense no matter if you like it or not. This will be remembered too...you better stay in any thread that is about the US only, otherwise you'd look like a right twat..lol

this has to rank so low on a persons importance list it isn't even funny.

Yet somehow you have such a lame life you need to make believe this has slighted you and you're not even from America.

You legit are a tool

this has to rank so low on a persons importance list it isn't even funny.

Yet somehow you have such a lame life you need to make believe this has slighted you and you're not even from America.

You legit are a tool
Jeez dude..look, i've tried to be nice with you for ages, but you really, and i mean really DO come off like a spastic mate..

Why it worked for dick Cheney it can work for Rip as well.
I don't know what you're talking about, but i can see the way your brain works. Dick Cheney had a gay son...so therefore..anyone with a hint of conservatism will have..gay kids?. Like i said...a certified spanner

Jeez dude..look, i've tried to be nice with you for ages, but you really, and i mean really DO come off like a spastic mate..

And you come off as a tool. I just said that didn't I.

You're upset ove r something that shouldn't take up one second of your day.

Save your anger for important things.

I don't know what you're talking about, but i can see the way your brain works. Dick Cheney had a gay son...so therefore..anyone with a hint of conservatism will have..gay kids?. Like i said...a certified spanner

No Dick Cheney was anti gay until his kid turned out to be one.

Then he changed his attitude towards them.
Rip could greatly benefit from a gay son

Back