Navy to Name Ship After Gay Rights Activist Harvey Milk

Oh well that's ok then....nothing to see here folks....

This is a separate topic in of itself but I don't understand the why any conservative, who by definition are for states rights, would expect the federal government to take issue with something that is not in violation of federal laws. When some states had 18 years old drinking laws, it was a violation of federal guidelines and DoT money was without from these states until they fell in line. Weed shops are legal in several states but are in violation of federal law and were up until recently I think being busted by federal agencies. To ask the president to praise or condemn a states actions that fall within federal boundaries leads to an encroachment of state's rights.

Last edited:
This is a separate topic in of itself but I don't understand the why any conservative, who by definition are for states rights, would expect the federal government to take issue with something that is not in violation of federal laws. When some states had 18 years old drinking laws, it was a violation of federal guidelines and DoT money was without from these states until they fell in line. Weed shops are legal in several states but are in violation of federal law and were up until recently I think being busted by federal agencies. To ask the president to praise or condemn a states actions that fall within federal boundaries leads to an encroachment of state's rights.
Anyone who uses the Legality as justification is a turd...and that goes for anyone who says "but 16 is legal", these same perverted pieces of shit are basically admitting that they are being held back by the law...these same scumbags would bang 14 year olds 'if it was legal"..fuck all that. This guy deserved a kick in the nuts

No, indeed, there really isn't.
Nope..nothing wrong with a 33 year old man buggering a boy..it's a beautiful thing...just like the relationships our parents had. Look, this isn't about him being gay, its about his borderline paedophilic behaviour. He shouldn't be celebrated, and definitely not to this extent

I know plenty of teenagers, they are still immature kids without any life experience or total common sense lol. A grown adult dating one just seems like taking advantage IMO.

Side note.

This class of ship are Fleet Replenishment Oilers. So it will literally be filled with lube and seamen.

980x.jpg
Holy shit! I laughed out loud. I'm in tears, brah!

No, indeed, there really isn't.

16 is too young for a 33 year old. A lot of those states that are 16 have special rules for 10+ years older being the other.

My son is 14.5, he's still basically a kid. I was more mature at that age, but 16 means he wanted younger than adult. You shouldn't be naming military vessels after guys who ****ed 16 year old boys up the *** at 33 years old. Common sense?

A 33 year old dating a 16 year old is weird. Especially because the teen had ran away from home so it's an easy target, you know there's no parents in the way and the kid is dependant because he doesn't have any money or place to live. Apparently it was public knowledge that going after vulnerable teen boys was a reoccurring preference of his. Conservatives are running with this and saying that he's a rapist, that's baseless speculation, maybe he was good to the teens he "rescued" but it's kinda creepy. He definitely wasn't a saint.

Is this any more embarrassing than naming a library after former president Bush.

The irony is astounding

Is this any more embarrassing than naming a library after former president Bush.

The irony is astounding

Which one? Both Presidents Bush have libraries named after them. So does the adulterer, Bill Clinton.

The irony is astounding
Yes, naming a U.S military ship after a guy who buggers teenage boys...

Well Clinton was at least intellectual when he spoke. Bush Jr. was anything but an intellectual speaker.

There is no Bush Jr.

41 was George Herbert Walker Bush. 43 was George Walker Bush; not a Jr.

If you're going to critique intellect, please be smart about it.

There is no Bush Jr.

41 was George Herbert Walker Bush. 43 was George Walker Bush; not a Jr.

If you're going to critique intellect, please be smart about it.

None of thst makes him a better speaker and doesn't get rid of the irony of a library named after him.

Yes, naming a U.S military ship after a guy who buggers teenage boys...

Sounds about right, who takes advantage of America's vulnerable young men more than the Armed Forces?

Don't you live in another country? What do you even care
Yeah, i do...and?, am i supposed to be "not allowed" to speak about America, just because i'm not from there?, funny, i saw plenty of Americans talking in the threads about the UK, Germany, France, Iraq, and on and on...? This is the World Wide Web, and i love 'Murica, almost as much as my own nation. I'm glad just to have the ability to listen to patriots, and scorn unpatriotic shit heads. It's great to be honest!

Sounds about right, who takes advantage of America's vulnerable young men more than the Armed Forces?
Plenty of other nations, actually...

Back