Navy to Name Ship After Gay Rights Activist Harvey Milk

Well put a lot of men in a steel cage and sent them to the seas, its literally a big prison, i would be surprised if there was no gay stuff going on to begin with.

"Do not speak to me of the Royal Navy's traditions. It's nothing but Rum, Sodomy and the Lash!"

- Winston Churchill:)

It's going to be fabulous!

article-1303248-0ACDBF70000005DC-789_468x332.jpg

You win this Thread.<cheer>

I'm just being honest.. I have met quite a few homosexuals that were in the Navy. I would encourage straight young and men reading this to enlist, because I think we need a somewhat respectable balance in our Navy.

My "partner" at work for over a year was a retired Navy colonel.. He was on like a $1,200 a week retirement and was once 3rd in charge on one of those huge carriers. He was 56, had a 19 year old boyfriend, kissed one of the stockboys making him quit, and always talked about having "the pick of the ship." He gave the large store the huge American flag the Navy gave him when he retired and they put it up. That's an iffy flag.

He was a Navy colonel, huh?

Honestly I would not want to be stationed on that ship. Becuase it didn't turn out well for Sodom and Gomorrah.

He was a Navy colonel, huh?

It's been over 10 years now, but I'm pretty sure that was his rank. I know he entered as an Officer, was in for 25 years, and people claimed to have seen his retirement checks. He also claimed he was on one of those ships and was 3rd in charge, which I guess is a pretty high rank. We sold major appliances together lol. He said he worked there to keep himself from drinking himself to death.

It's been over 10 years now, but I'm pretty sure that was his rank. I know he entered as an Officer, was in for 25 years, and people claimed to have seen his retirement checks. He also claimed he was on one of those ships and was 3rd in charge, which I guess is a pretty high rank. We sold major appliances together lol. He said he worked there to keep himself from drinking himself to death.

The Navy doesnt have colonels

Not good.
I'd say so. Before I knew of his indiscretions, I, like the majority, thought of Harvey Milk as an American hero who fought and died for gay rights in political office. A very noble and just thing to do in, and of itself. But his personal life has changed my outlook on this...just a bit...

Young man, I said young man

Poop deck ............<cheer>

Unfortunately Harvey had a thing for 15-16 year old boys and had a 16 year old boyfriend when he was 33.

That is just bad child abuse...

I remember the school janitor sneakingly caressing my arm.

While I was hanging out with my buddies.

Federal law is 16 across the board. States with laws above 16 are actually a minority.

4266485.png
Oh well that's ok then....nothing to see here folks....

Back