Navy to Name Ship After Gay Rights Activist Harvey Milk

I'm just being honest.. I have met quite a few homosexuals that were in the Navy. I would encourage straight young and men reading this to enlist, because I think we need a somewhat respectable balance in our Navy.

My "partner" at work for over a year was a retired Navy colonel.. He was on like a $1,200 a week retirement and was once 3rd in charge on one of those huge carriers. He was 56, had a 19 year old boyfriend, kissed one of the stockboys making him quit, and always talked about having "the pick of the ship." He gave the large store the huge American flag the Navy gave him when he retired and they put it up. That's an iffy flag.

Name selection should be based on merit during the time of service not what the person did afterwards. Or be neutral in nature, and not persuade any political agenda.
Actually you probably never thought about it before.

It's going to be fabulous!

article-1303248-0ACDBF70000005DC-789_468x332.jpg

Ships should be named like ufc events: USS Vendetta, HMS knockout

I'm just being honest.. I have met quite a few homosexuals that were in the Navy. I would encourage straight young and men reading this to enlist, because I think we need a somewhat respectable balance in our Navy.

My "partner" at work for over a year was a retired Navy colonel.. He was on like a $1,200 a week retirement and was once 3rd in charge on one of those huge carriers. He was 56, had a 19 year old boyfriend, kissed one of the stockboys making him quit, and always talked about having "the pick of the ship." He gave the large store the huge American flag the Navy gave him when he retired and they put it up. That's an iffy flag.

Well put a lot of men in a steel cage and sent them to the seas, its literally a big prison, i would be surprised if there was no gay stuff going on to begin with.

Well put a lot of men in a steel cage and sent them to the seas, its literally a big prison, i would be surprised if there was no gay stuff going on to begin with.

They usually stop places where it wouldn't be hard to find an alternative, but I guess I hear ya? I could probably self serve for a couple years before I thought about that.. That's just me though.

They usually stop places where it wouldn't be hard to find an alternative, but I guess I hear ya? I could probably self serve for a couple years before I thought about that.. That's just me though.

Thats because even if you dont have sex you still see women around, but its just too much of a coincidence that the minute women are nowhere to be seen dudes start doing other dudes.

I guess thats why there is so much homosexuality in the middle east, no women around at all, like a big open prison.

Thats because even if you dont have sex you still see women around, but its just too much of a coincidence that the minute women are nowhere to be seen dudes start doing other dudes.

I guess thats why there is so much homosexuality in the middle east, no women around at all, like a big open prison.

It's all guys in here.. I don't want to slap our ****'* together.

no offense, you seem like a great guy.

Sojourner Truth is a great name for a ship, mostly because it doesn't sound like a name for a human being but a boat to begin with. Like Millennium Falcon.
What the hell is an aluminum falcon?!?

Well there will be lots of backlash from the semen. I will be surprised if they are able to convince even 2% of sailors to board the ship before deployment. If not they will have to skim all the best sailors from the whole navy and run a skeleton crew.

56 with 19 yr old that is a kid..

That officer is suspect..

How dare they name a ship after some one that fought for equal rights!

I was just thinking to myself the other day, "Why don't we have any ships named after gay people?" This was way overdue.

So a man the served honorably in the navy and then went on to fight for a cause he believed in, getting killed because of that, is getting recognized. That's a good thing.

The people who will have a problem with this would not if the cause was not gay rights.

This.

Back