Natural or insecurity "?"

Your subconscious recognizes that these are the types to victimize you, and that you are in their radar as they can sense that you are easy to bully. Also your brain recognizes that you need to take a better martial art (probably boxing) or else you (and usually they) would instinctively realize that you have the overwhelming upperhand in most of these encounters (if you did).

Not necessarily. Insecurity/fear will have you see threats where there are none. If TS is intimidated by guys on the street a lot of the time, I bet a good amount of those are false alarms and those guys are neither trying to intimidate him or are generally the bullying kind of type. I do agree that it's natural instinct to recognize threats, but sounds to me that that instinct is stuck in overdrive due to his traumatic past.

Why when i see a random guy on the street or anywhere with an arrogant face or a bunch of guys with each others i feel threatened and angry? I feel like they are sort of a bullies even if i didn't had met them before. If i was walking by and saw some guys standing near each others the first thought i get is " if they say something i will go into a fight with them" and i get ready for a fight even if there is nothing done yet.

For the bully part, i've dealt with bullies my entire life and was knocked out by one of them from behind when i was 14 year old . I hate bullies and if i met someone who would try to bully me i will just punch him in the face directly.

You're over doing it but sure it's normal to realise that others have power over you.

We are evolved for tribal life, if you saw another human you did not recognise you'd be in a near fight or flight state.

Those that ignore it are either retarded or they are confirmed betas who would likely turn and present their arse to avoid violence.

You're smart enough to realise your own weakness. Try not to let it bother you.

Worry less about others.
But you should always be aware of your surroundings.

Those arrogant and douche-bag looking guys are only dangerous in very few situations... while drunk and you're surrounded and alone and you have for whatever reason gathered their attention. That's about the only situation I can think of, really. The guys that try hard to look bad ass are usually made of the softest cotton.

I suffered from ptsd before and i went to a proffesional and told her everything i was experiencing ( about a year ago) . She said that i suffer OCD and ptsd from that same event when i was 14 years old and she prescribed me medications. Now i'm tappering off the medication because the doctor told me that ptsd has gone and ocd nearly gone about 95% . Those feelings i described, i used to feel them too much before but now i don't really care that much but i keep remembering them when i'm in a situation that reminds me of them. Before i couldn't go in any fight even if i was bullied because i used to get scared alot but now i don't care even if they were 10 i swear for that. I probably described it the wrong way by saying threatened but i asked the question because i know exactly that if you are walking alone and passing by a bunch of gangs sitting together you won't feel secure that much given that assholes are everywhere and i met many of them and know how they pick on guys because they want to show off . They start by talking words and laughing with each other when you pass by and if you responded to them they will pick the fight and if you don't you will look like a complete pussy

Am I insecure guys?

When I see hot women with their arrogant faces, my dick feels threatened and i need to pound their ass to let them know. I ain't the one bro.

If see these sluts together in a pack. Omg my blood starts pumping. I'm fucking them all.

I've dealt with sluTS my whole life. I was fucked by one when I was 14. So when I see a sluts face just know I'm fucking it.

Thats normal bro

Not necessarily. Insecurity/fear will have you see threats where there are none. If TS is intimidated by guys on the street a lot of the time, I bet a good amount of those are false alarms and those guys are neither trying to intimidate him or are generally the bullying kind of type. I do agree that it's natural instinct to recognize threats, but sounds to me that that instinct is stuck in overdrive due to his traumatic past.

I think we are in basic agreement actually. I think his alarms are probably on far too sensitive a setting, so they go off far too easy, perhaps just by witnessing a single yellow flag (not even red). But I don't think they are set off for no reason at all. And I don't think it's easy to fix this instinct by just one day experimenting, trying on different attitudes.

Still don't see it as harmful to conquer it by becoming very competent at self defense. After your brain isn't intimidated, it's much easier to see things for what they are and re-calibrate from a new, relaxed, unthreatened mindset.

What's the deal with these threads lately? You guys need to watch more Kung Fu.

Why when i see a random guy on the street or anywhere with an arrogant face or a bunch of guys with each others i feel threatened and angry? I feel like they are sort of a bullies even if i didn't had met them before. If i was walking by and saw some guys standing near each others the first thought i get is " if they say something i will go into a fight with them" and i get ready for a fight even if there is nothing done yet.

For the bully part, i've dealt with bullies my entire life and was knocked out by one of them from behind when i was 14 year old . I hate bullies and if i met someone who would try to bully me i will just punch him in the face directly.
Thats probably because of your background. Since you have been bulied when you were a kid, you get ready for fight when you see someone that have traits like the ones that bullied you. You have to erase all that bullying shit, cover all holes you feel you have in you and cool down when see some dudes or someone arrogant. If they say some shit, just ignore them, you cant fall on what they are saying, youre not what they are calling you so let them keep talking trash and move on.

It is normal for males to be threatened by other large groups. It is the primitive animalistic part of your brain talking. The name for such a part escapes my mind but it was key in our evolutionary development.

A guy has to be completely oblivious if he doesn't understand the animalstic instinct.

With that said I think you have an extreme case. And should maybe talk to a professional about it.
I think it's the medulla oblongata. At least, that's what I remember from Water Boy.

Back