Natural or insecurity "?"

Are these men who make you angry Jews or do you just get angry at everyone.

My buddies and I walk around taking selfies, bragging about who lifts more, fist bumping and demanding full commitment to bro code. We also look for insecure betas walking around by themselves to beat up.

What if it were these guys? Would you still wanna get in a fight with them?

8aed2ffb4dc717dced679a0da8db80b8_zpsx8czs566.jpg

It is normal for males to be threatened by other large groups. It is the primitive animalistic part of your brain talking. The name for such a part escapes my mind but it was key in our evolutionary development.

A guy has to be completely oblivious if he doesn't understand the animalstic instinct.

With that said I think you have an extreme case. And should maybe talk to a professional about it.

Am I insecure guys?

When I see hot women with their arrogant faces, my dick feels threatened and i need to pound their ass to let them know. I ain't the one bro.

If see these sluts together in a pack. Omg my blood starts pumping. I'm fucking them all.

I've dealt with sluTS my whole life. I was fucked by one when I was 14. So when I see a sluts face just know I'm fucking it.

Trust those instincts and beat up those beeche

Insecure af dude take another 4 years of some street deadly stuff and it'll all work out

That is definitely insecurity. I kinda know where you are coming from. I, on rare occasion, pick fights in my head. But don't listen to that. Learn to get over it.

Your subconscious recognizes that these are the types to victimize you, and that you are in their radar as they can sense that you are easy to bully. Also your brain recognizes that you need to take a better martial art (probably boxing) or else you (and usually they) would instinctively realize that you have the overwhelming upperhand in most of these encounters (if you did).

Please check out the " How to spot a psychopath with high accuracy" thread.

Insecure, but that's normal in the position you're in.

Ya I don't check out other guys when I'm on the street or anywhere.

Back