Natural or insecurity "?"

abgmma

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Why when i see a random guy on the street or anywhere with an arrogant face or a bunch of guys with each others i feel threatened and angry? I feel like they are sort of a bullies even if i didn't had met them before. If i was walking by and saw some guys standing near each others the first thought i get is " if they say something i will go into a fight with them" and i get ready for a fight even if there is nothing done yet.

For the bully part, i've dealt with bullies my entire life and was knocked out by one of them from behind when i was 14 year old . I hate bullies and if i met someone who would try to bully me i will just punch him in the face directly.

The threads today are so strange. Y'all must still be drunk from drinking last night, idk. Glad you guys had fun tho xx

im sorry What was the question

Why when i see a random guy on the street or anywhere with an arrogant faceor a bunch of guys with each others i feel threatened and angry? That was the question lol

Go take 6 months of BJJ and get humbled while also being sure of yourself.

I think you only have a short
time to live & choosing to be
stressed out about a situation
before one even arises is a serious
waste of your time & energy.

How about instead of paying
attention to dudes on your daily
stroll, you look at a nice bird or
a pretty flower or something.
{<shrug}{<shrug}

Good luck, TS

Then you're fucked. Try not to kill anybody.
Haha i will try my best.
Anyway i don't pick fights without a clear reason, i hate being bullied though that the thing that triggers me the most and i'm anxious about it

Uhm, insecurity.

Well, that was easy. What's the next question?

Just get a gun that's usually what insecure people do it seems these days.

Back