Natural Born Killer vs The Immortal

Matt Brown is always good to watch fight.
He goes all in

Somehow I just found out that these two are fighting this weekend. Very strange to see Condit and Matt Brown matched up on a card in 2021, feels like this matchup should have happened a decade ago. Crazy how they've never crossed paths before.

Who has enough left in the tank to get the W? Condit suddenly looked really good and rejuvenated in his last fight (although maybe it's not that hard to look good vs Court McGee). Brown is 40 years-old now and had a serious ACL injury not long ago, and he got destroyed by that young prospect in his last fight. It's hard to imagine he can still perform at a high level at this point. I'll always be a Matt Brown fan but I think Condit will likely have the edge in this one. What do you think?
their nicknames alone make it fun, you know, unstoppable force, immoveable object. i predict condit wins visa more truthful nickname

Agreed on the matchmaking here. If guys like Condit and Brown are going to still be fighting in the UFC well after their primes, they should at least be fighting each other, rather than the young hungry up and comers. Should be a fun fight too, these two never shy away from a war.

That's why I'm still down for Penn vs Gomi 2.

Back