Natty

It's both. They need results fast so it's the diet, training, and special supplements. It takes too long to do it natty and much harder to achieve and maintain if doing it naturally. Everyone in Hollywood does it for movie roles.
Yeah if you're natty and not a young kid with a great genetics good luck trying break past your max lifts every workout or every few workouts. And sometimes your joints just hurt. The mental and physical fatigue comes at you fast even if you build up your work capacity. People VASTLY overestimate the amount of muscle (meaning not water or fat) you can put on over a period of time without drugs.

I'm a White Boy and I'm Jacked. Deal With It.

He most likely has been on special supplements since his early years. His dad was a steroid dealer. Doesn't really matter though cause he's not in USADA anymore and it hasn't prevented him from getting KO. It's not always about the juice and muscles.

Sage looks like he might be high, I like the new look. Screw his haters

Yeah if you're natty and not a young kid with a great genetics good luck trying break past your max lifts every workout or every few workouts. The mental and physical fatigue comes at you fast even if you build up your work capacity.
Yup, that's why it's very easy to understand the difference between the 2. People that don't really train have a much harder time making those distinctions. Plus they have a hard time understanding the difference in physiques from natural and the ones with special help.

sage "narcissist" northcutt

at some point it's just restricting flexibility, and looks worse, imo.

his veins have no where to go.
women love vascular men right?

f1ccc365a52bb341311ea2a3b0bb7602.jpg

For most celebs "best trainers" just means best drugs and doctors to guide you. Its why Cavill pointed out that he was natty, because he knows most other celebs use. Don't ever listen to the "if you have all week to workout and eat chicken breasts you'll put on 30lbs of clean muscle in six months" stuff. (I actually lift natty and with iffy genetics. My arm muscles are shaped like Cavill's though so I wanna believe he didn't use.)

There's a men's health video with Cavill's trainer for The Witcher. I'm legit laughing at the 25lb curls though. I'm guessing he used drugs for the Witcher or really made use of the pump.

You use that weight for feeder workouts and your arms will absolutely scream.

He gets provided with the best trainers in the world for his movie roles. I don't think he's a juicer

lol. I'm not sure why so many people want to believe actors and top athletes aren't on PEDs. Sorry, but Cavill is 100% on steroids. He's not a fighter so I'll accuse him.

So many retards think the Rock or Wahlberg or Stallone or Hugh Jackman are natural. No, they're all on steroids. It's easy to make that business decision to juice for movie roles and look like a super hero or action star. Ez.

That indian guy from harold and kumar didn't magically get fucking yoked and lean at age 42-44 all of a sudden after looking like shit in his 20s and 30s or just average untrained. Sorry this is a rant, but it annoys me when I see naive simpletons (not saying you necessarily) give the largest benefit of the doubt to every single actor and athlete. No, the overwhelming odds are they are on something.

Sage looks the part but I bet he cries when an Adelle song comes on.

lol. I'm not sure why so many people want to believe actors and top athletes aren't on PEDs. Sorry, but Cavill is 100% on steroids. He's not a fighter so I'll accuse him.

So many retards think the Rock or Wahlberg or Stallone or Hugh Jackman are natural. No, they're all on steroids. It's easy to make that business decision to juice for movie roles and look like a super hero or action star. Ez.

That indian guy from harold and kumar didn't magically get fucking yoked and lean at age 42-44 all of a sudden after looking like shit in his 20s and 30s or just average untrained. Sorry this is a rant, but it annoys me when I see naive simpletons (not saying you necessarily) give the largest benefit of the doubt to every single actor and athlete. No, the overwhelming odds are they are on something.
... as you sit on your couch, eating doritos and drinking beer, yes, it is hard to understand how people could put in hard work and look like that. I have been working out since I was 15 and I can tell you that I have first hand experience with getting "jacked" naturally.

... as you sit on your couch, eating doritos and drinking beer, yes, it is hard to understand how people could put in hard work and look like that. I have been working out since I was 15 and I can tell you that I have first hand experience with getting "jacked" naturally.

Funny thing is I'm in the middle of working out and just did OHP and now I am doing weighted chin ups with 72.5 lbs added.

But nice self motivational post where you need to try and put others down while believing that "anything is possible" to anime levels. You probably have first hand experience jerking off to fake martial arts movies.

You think the Rock is natty at age 49 while being as big as pro card body builders and lean? You're legitimately retarded then.

Cavill honestly doesn't look that yoked half the time, you can kinda believe it's mostly being low bodyfat, the pump (they workout between scenes), and camerawork
5qm9ET43qpWPhQTxHZdDaS-320-80.jpg

tumblr_mv230qeFxw1r2x5hgo2_r1_250.gif

BTndFCy.gif

And he was already muscular from Immortals (could've used then)
7GEE.gif

He usually has the epigenics and lifelong conditioning history to be believable as natural. However the fulless in that pic indicates maybe some slight usage. If I were to guess Mast-p with a low test base

Fighters don't use drugs!!!! Fighters are some of the most honorable people alive. I don't think any of them would EVER try something illegal?

Funny thing is I'm in the middle of working out and just did OHP and now I am doing weighted chin ups with 72.5 lbs added.

But nice self motivational post where you need to try and put others down while believing that "anything is possible" to anime levels. You probably have first hand experience jerking off to fake martial arts movies.

You think the Rock is natty at age 49 while being as big as pro card body builders and lean? You're legitimately retarded then.
Full disclosure, I beat my meat to Bloodsport a couple time.

Back