Natty

Does this guy even fight anymore?

The metal plates in his face certainly aren't.

Has he retired?
giphy.gif

Does he even fight anymore? If so, at what weight?

Big muscles mean nothing I would take Conor McGregors physique every day in the week.

Henry Cavill who is well known for claiming to be natty for Man of Steel

(Which could be true, although he could've used for Immortals which he filmed years earlier)
He gets provided with the best trainers in the world for his movie roles. I don't think he's a juicer

Does this guy even fight anymore?
He was supposed to fight this year, but he pulled out for some reason. I believe it was against Shinya Aoki

He gets provided with the best trainers in the world for his movie roles. I don't think he's a juicer
For most celebs "best trainers" just means best drugs and doctors to guide you. Its why Cavill pointed out that he was natty, because he knows most other celebs use. Don't ever listen to the "if you have all week to workout and eat chicken breasts you'll put on 30lbs of clean muscle in six months" stuff. (I actually lift natty and with iffy genetics. My arm muscles are shaped like Cavill's though so I wanna believe he didn't use.)

There's a men's health video with Cavill's trainer for The Witcher. I'm legit laughing at the 25lb curls though. I'm guessing he used drugs for the Witcher or really made use of the pump.

Last edited:
sage "narcissist" northcutt

at some point it's just restricting flexibility, and looks worse, imo.

his veins have no where to go.

It's both. They need results fast so it's the diet, training, and special supplements. It takes too long to do it natty and much harder to achieve and maintain if doing it naturally. Everyone in Hollywood does it for movie roles.

Dude could've legit been Mr. Olympia.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Sage will never fight again. He has body dysmorphic disorder and will continue with his roid mass fetish. Nothing more pathetic than roiders selling their useless stuff under false pretense.

For most celebs "best trainers" just means best drugs and doctors to guide you. Its why Cavill pointed out that he was natty, because he knows most other celebs use. Don't ever listen to the "if you have all week to workout and eat chicken breasts you'll put on 30lbs of clean muscle in six months" stuff. (I actually lift natty and with iffy genetics. My arm muscles are shaped like Cavill's though so I wanna believe he didn't use.)

There's a men's health video with Cavill's trainer for The Witcher. I'm legit laughing at the 25lb curls though. I'm guessing he used drugs for the Witcher or really made use of the pump.

Somehow he is able to be 30 lbs. overweight and still have a chiseled face lol

Back