Natty or not (lots of pics)

You guys into those Cho Aniki video games? How many of the characters do y'all reckon are natty?

s-l640.jpg

MV5BNTllYzE1NmYtOGM4YS00M2NmLTk4MDgtYzAwZjdmMzI1NTdmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTUzOTY2NTk@._V1_.jpg

I'm going to be honest, looking at white/Asian dudes you can tell someone who's on a heavy roid dose. Black guys? I have no idea. A lot of black dudes I know aren't roiding look like a
white guys that I know are.

He's a manlet and not that bulked. Seems totally reasonable.

Only one of the girls in your op could be natty imo.
I didn't think any of the guys except maybe 4 and 6 could be natty, but I wanted to see what other's thought.

Since 4 and 6 aren't deemed as being possible naturally, what are the best physiques out there that most consider to be possible without peds?

I didn't think any of the guys except maybe 4 and 6 could be natty,
Really?
what are the best physiques out there that most consider to be possible without peds?

How do you not realize the flaw in this question?

Regardless of what any thinks or wants to speculate, there is literally no way to know. Different people have vastly different genetics, and lots of people who claim to be natural aren't. Mike O'Hearn claims to be natural and has never said anything else but that. Do you believe him? Can anyone definitively prove him to NOT be natural?

IFBB pro competitors are technically subject to drug testing. Lol okay.

Your posts in this thread read like early 2000s forum posts. " dO u GuYz tHiNk tHiS gUy cOuLd bE nAtTy lOl?????" This shit has been beat to death.

This is where you belong, brah. You'll love it there.

Pics of mostly naked dudes? Check
Wild speculation on "natty or not"? Check
Guys who have no knowledge of AAS engaged in broscience and sharing of incorrect information? Check.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nattyorjuice/

Last edited:
I haven't live in the slimy ped world for the last 20 years to where I've seen this particular topic done death like you. So no one has any clue whatsoever on what's achievable naturally as cheating and then lying about it to claim natty status is so rampant?

I'm glad I haven't messed with any of that stuff and that my body is still healthy and working well. I'll have to judge from own continuing progress pics to see how far I can get without enhancements.

I haven't live in the slimy ped world for the last 20 years to where I've seen this particular topic done death like you. So no one has any clue whatsoever on what's achievable naturally as cheating and then lying about it to claim natty status is so rampant?

I'm glad I haven't messed with any of that stuff and that my body is still healthy and working well. I'll have to judge from own continuing progress pics to see how far I can get without enhancements.
Are you imagining a seedy parallel universe with whispering trench coat dealers? Cause, I'm pretty sure most people have a pretty easy access to quality goods whenever they want.

AAS can have long term health consequences, largely dependant on what and how much you’re using, but it’s not automatic that they’ll lead to your body being unhealthy and not working well. To imply that is dumb.

At your age and with the way you seem to train, you're never going to find that limit. You can still strive for physical progress, though.

Last edited:
So no one has any clue whatsoever on what's achievable naturally as cheating and then lying about it to claim natty status is so rampant?

How would you, with all the factors involved?

I haven't live in the slimy ped world

Yeah, "slimy" like Olympic athletes, Hollywood actors, and MLB players with $3-400 million contracts and other pro athletes having novel compounds manufactured for them in top notch labs.

The lack of maturity in your posts for a 37 year old man is astounding.

This is where you belong, brah. You'll love it there.

Pics of mostly naked dudes? Check
Wild speculation on "natty or not"? Check
Guys who have no knowledge of AAS engaged in broscience and sharing of incorrect information? Check.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nattyorjuice/
That sub got ruined by insecure natties posting their own pics hoping to get accused of juicing.
But once in a while, there are some hilarious gems like this-

Yeah, "slimy" like Olympic athletes, Hollywood actors, and MLB players with $3-400 million contracts and other pro athletes having novel compounds manufactured for them in top notch labs.

Yes dumb dumb, peds are against the rules in Olympic and professional sports and cheating. That is slimy behavior regardless of what the athletes stood to gain by cheating or where their drugs came from.

AAS can have long term health consequences, largely dependant on what and how much you’re using, but it’s not automatic that they’ll lead to your body being unhealthy and not working well. To imply that is dumb.

At your age and with the way you seem to train, you're never going to find that limit. You can still strive for physical progress, though.
How do I seem to train? I haven't posted much about my personal training habits other than warming up and jiu jitsu.

How do I seem to train? I haven't posted much about my personal training habits other than warming up and jiu jitsu.

So far I ordered ironmaster adjustable dumbbells, 3 plyometric box platforms in 12, 18 and 24 heights, and I have one of those pull up bars that hangs off a doorframe. After I pick a bench, I think that covers everything that I can reasonably fit in a bedroom for working out (a bed, dressers, and bookshelf is already in here so space is tight)

I don't really need to waste time writing anything else.

Back