Media Natty goat looking juicy, enjoying life, RIP Izzy

Pinnacle of Evolution. This Guy is just an Ubermensch. Humble, Handsome, strong as Fuck and going to be rich as Fuck too.

What else?

Ahh of course all in a no homo context.

Beautiful body, tits are really nice on him and that vascularity is amazing

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Fucking lol.

izzy has the better footwork, technical striking, the cardio, energy management. i think he picks him apart. Costa has to finish him to win imo

Buddy needs to come to Miami.

He'd have to slap hos off him

If I were him I’d slap that Instagram whore thot off me and get with a real whore like McGregor did. Get what you want out of the relations.

tenor.gif

Dude could definitely have a hotter GF. He's wasting his potential. Just sayin'... ;)
Not his GF; I've seen her in pics with other athletes, I think she's involved in sports journalism or something. So don't worry, you still got a shot ;)

It's not every man who has to have internal organs removed to make way for more muscle.

He's good looking but there's also something off about his face.

Not like a miniscule imperfection but like a general thing, not sure what it is... There's generally better looking MMA fighters than him.
<Bottle.gif><Bottle.gif>

Very gifted guy genetically. He's lucky to be so naturally muscular. Others have to work hard with results not even close to that. "All men are created equal but some are more equal than others".
<Steiner01>and balding.

If it were a body building competition or something along those lines, I would be worried for Adesanya...But in a fight, Adesanya wins a lopsided decision.

I don't think Costa has enough cardio to go 5 rounds with any of the top 5 Middleweights

I'm sprinkling some acai on my yoghurt right now thanks to the natty goat

Back