NATO auditor general Yves Chandelon found dead in his apartment

That's a Troofer tactic, but you already know that. Spooky questions that allow people to insert their conspiracy of choice.
I think we should allow all arguments to undergo the criticism of logic though without dismissing them as "truther".

Just my two cents.

I think we should allow all arguments to undergo the criticism of logic though without dismissing them as "truther".

Just my two cents.
It did, that's what just happened. The logic sucks balls. Presupposing that this was probably a murder and not a suicide, and also presupposing that political murders are increasing (both should be rejected because they are baseless assertions), leading to a "spooky question" about Seth Rich that is supposed to fit into all of this somehow. All garbage all the time. You buy into it because there is something wrong with you.

It did, that's what just happened. The logic sucks balls. Presupposing that this was probably a murder and not a suicide, and also presupposing that political murders are increasing (both should be rejected because they are baseless assertions), leading to a "spooky question" about Seth Rich that is supposed to fit into all of this somehow. All garbage all the time. You buy into it because there is something wrong with you.
I don't buy into it, I'm agnostic about it.

You "know" because you're a narcissist.

I don't buy into it, I'm agnostic about it.

You "know" because you're a narcissist.
Apologizing for this garbage is not "agnostic" at all. That's like saying William Lane Craig is agnostic. You're probably too much of a coward to say what you actually believe though.

Apologizing for this garbage is not "agnostic" at all. That's like saying William Lane Craig is agnostic. You're probably too much of a coward to say what you actually believe though.
I don't believe anything about the situation. I know a few things, but I don't believe.

Spooky
Mysterious
Weird
Just asking questions bro

399b883ffd0771b853f95553ce44f8ee.jpg

T Wood was a badass.

BREAKING: TS found dead in his mother's basement

wait i liked this but i think it is wrong at the same time but the commenter was a mod so i don't know what to do.

what do i do with my hands? #talledega nights

Oh, my god, there was an assassination of a political figure, and then a different political figure who has no affiliation in any way on the other side of the planet killed himself !?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

It must all be connected. No way that a suicide could take place the same week as a murder for people who both work in government positions somewhere on earth. Its just so unlikely with how few people there are.

Why would he kill himself? He got a cushy job, with an important sounding title.

Its possible he is just an emo, but seriously why is NATO hiring emos unless of course as a favor to some comrade to hire his son or nephew. But this is NATO cronyism should not be a part of NATO.

Either way shit is fucked up. How far is this cronyism reaching I wonder ? ? ?

Queue Twilight Zone theme

BREAKING: TS found dead in his mother's basement

This is ts. I'd like to apologise for conspiracy tone of my previous posts, i was fooled by fake news. It's obvious that was a suicide and we shouldnt question it. I'd like to add i support Hilary Clinton and Angela's Merkel immigration policy.

Back