Nationman muay thai??

lublin82

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Just crusin ebay and i found this thai brand called NationMan.
They have very cheap leather gloves 24$ plus 14 $ shippin .

Never heard of them before.Has anyone ever heard /tried anything from this company??

!B)fm3CwEWk~$(KGrHqMOKjsEwQKvWdqKBMNtuNDf6!~~_12.JPG

!B)fn8Y!!Wk~$(KGrHqYOKiIEwR!2fMdSBMNt2JKiqg~~_12.JPG

NATIONMAN MUAY THAI BOXING GLOVES GEAR PU LEATHER BLUE on eBay.ca (item 400135083419 end time 07-Oct-10 04:25:24 EDT)

Nationman is like the Thai version of the cheap Everlast line. Not worth $38 IMO.

lol harsh recap. But good to know if thru:p

By the way i always thought that Thais take great pride in making solid equipment.I guess i was wrong :(

The only thing good from them would be those ankle supports, right?

The only thing good from them would be those ankle supports, right?

i have those ankle supports and they are ok.. not going to last for long now. after 15 training sessions they are worn badly,

i wouldnt buy those cloves.

yea I bought the ankle supports also and was not very pleased. Stitching tore up after 1st time

Nationman slip on shinguards are good. The ankle wraps are ok, but they are only $3 us if bought in Thailand. Their gloves are crap.

nationman is actually a massive brand here in thailand. however in my opinion only 3 things they do well, which are anke supports, shin guards and elbow pads.

I have their ankle supports and their decent. Pretty worn out after a couple months though.

Nationman is like the Thai version of the cheap Everlast line. Not worth $38 IMO.

That's a good product analogy. As a company, Nationman is to Thailand what AMF was to the U.S. back in the day - the classic "jack of all trades, master of none". They make everything from soccer balls to boxing rings to ping pong tables.

talking about ankle guards, shin and elbow pads. I think jasper or d&m are better.

nationman is not that sucks, their MT shorts are great for beginners who do not want to spend much on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back