National Weather Service issues falling iguanas warning

Well if you can't give them nourishment right after they wake up, they die anyways, so you might as well just use your GFs vagina. I'm a professional, so you can send me a video so we can discuss her technique.
Good call. Gimme your credit card number so I can get you the vids.

Good call. Gimme your credit card number so I can get you the vids.
I'll give you the cash directly for the vids, and I will only distribute the video to a select group of people of my choosing.. Mostly in Australia. Also Iguana professionals. They would really like to see you and the iguana warm yourselves at the same time. It's art expression and good for the lizards, so nobody will think it's bad.

iguana lie, but I'll be honest here - I Syriasly believed this, that this Israel. so Iran out, Russian in to see what's what, & I just ended up getting duped. so I cam back to tell you that Uruguay TS. Uraguay.

I'll give you the cash directly for the vids, and I will only distribute the video to a select group of people of my choosing.. Mostly in Australia. Also Iguana professionals. They would really like to see you and the iguana warm yourselves at the same time. It's art expression and good for the lizards, so nobody will think it's bad.
Sounds good to me! Whenever you get that cash to me bro we can do business.

that is a good scene and fact! I still prefer cryostasis, because it is what convicts went through in Demolition Man, which is the best movie like.. ever.
Yeah, when Martin Kove is on, he's on. It's funny if you watch something like the original Last House on the Left from the 1970s. He literally can't act at all there, and now he's laying spin on the lines and knows the Kreese character inside out.

As for Demolition Man... Boy that movie has aged well. It seemed like silly fantasy when it came out and now the only thing that hasn't happened yet is the three seashells.
Demolition Man was far ahead of its time. It's a movie the millennial snow flakes can watch themselves and relate to.

What about the problem in South Florida with the increasing overpopulation of Pythons? The National Weather Service should remember to also generate a Python warning. Safety alert.

Back