National Geographic dedicated this month's whole issue on the "Gender Revolution"

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by freaky, Dec 21, 2016.

1. freaky

freaky Banned Banned

National Geographic dedicated this month's whole issue on the "Gender Revolution"

I'm still reading it but I find it interesting that they decided to dedicate a whole issue on just talking about gender.

Few points I find interesting: How 9 year olds around the world view gender
    An Indian boy said he will be "pressured by his male pals to sexually harass women in the streets"
    A female Kenyan girl said she will be married off for a dowry to a man who may beat her.

Keep in mind these are all 9 year olds. In their minds, to be a boy or a man is to sexually harass women in the streets and a woman to be sold like property to a wife beater.

Then in Canada, you have a girl who said "There's nothing I can't do just because I'm a girl." It's very interesting to see what each kid thinks/views based on where they live.

In the cover, a quote read "the best thing about being a girl is, now I don't have to pretend to be a boy". I remember growing up, I always envied the girls; how smart they were, how pretty their handwritings were and how all girls just happen to great artists. If I lived in today's technological world and rich enough, I might've became a girl at age 8-9 also. Why they let KIDS become transgender? They don't know anything.

"She didn't say "I feel like a boy" but rather "I am a girl". wtf? Who the hell ever said I feel like a boy? I never said that. Her dad is even crazier for bring her (a 9 year old) to a transgender community "She opened me. I am her dad, but she is a leader for me"

Just because you don't do girly things like play with dolls or wear dresses doesn't mean you're not a girl. Just because you like to play with boys in the mud and get dirty doesn't make you a boy. It means you're a tomboy. I know many tomboys. WTF is wrong with society?

Also, I know a friend who told me that her mom wanted a boy and fed her male hormone pills as a kid hoping she would turn into a boy. We joked that that might be the reason why she is so tomboyish.

There's many interesting articles and quotes in here. Very eye opening, especially the 9 year olds from around the world. I recommend everyone to read it who is interested in today's messed up gender world and the 50+ and counting pronouns.

Not sure if this should be in Mayberry or WarRoom. Chose WarRoom cuz I expect there might be some SJWs in here.

tl;dr: A 9 year old indian boy said he will be pressured to rape, a father said her 9 yr old boy is a leader of him and brought him to a transgender community. a year old Kenyan girl knows she will be sold like property to a wife beater. <---interesting quotes from the article

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  2. Egelo

Egelo Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

male
    female
    voila

wtf is so hard ?

3. bobgeese

bobgeese Gold Belt

Y U read though?

KnightTemplar likes this.
  4. Fox by the Sea

Fox by the Sea Lighthouse keeper Platinum Member

gender discussions usually means talking shit about straight white men.

5. Lord_Impaler

Lord_Impaler Brown Belt

6. ripskater

ripskater Guest

Unbelieveable. They've got the kids now.

7. EvilWasLittle

EvilWasLittle Banned Double Yellow Card

Another decent publication turned into a rag I will no longer read.

8. IDL

IDL Gold Belt

Major political propaganda.

9. HockeyBjj

HockeyBjj Putting on the foil

A kid wants to play dress up? Ok, go ahead, but parents should help him realize that he will likely be bullied by his peers for going against the norm and prepare him to deal with it without going depressed or suicidal if he wants to continue his game

If parents allow him to take hormones to fuck up his body's chemical balance at the age of 9 they should be charged with child abuse

10. freaky

freaky Banned Banned

I quoted in the OP that the father took him to a transgender community and said "She opened me. I am her dad, but she is a leader for me"

11. Bubzeh

Bubzeh Silver Belt

I don't get why everybody is being turned into sissy's.

12. IDL

IDL Gold Belt

Probably not the best idea for a father to view his 9 year old as his leader.

13. ripskater

ripskater Guest

The dad was neutered a long time ago.

Obviously the boy learned that his dad had no balls and is effiminate. That's the example he had, so why not be a girl? That way the kid can be a leader.

The boy probably wouldn't be a transgender if he had a dad who acted like a real man.

WhitebeltXL and HockeyBjj like this.
  14. ripskater

ripskater Guest

Bizarre.

Dad, Step up and be a man. Your kid needs you to be one. Otherwise ..........

WhitebeltXL and HockeyBjj like this.
  15. Lord_Impaler

Lord_Impaler Brown Belt

The undermining of an objective moral standard is basically complete.

ripskater likes this.
  16. freaky

freaky Banned Banned

Since nobody read the OP, I throw this quote here too.
    An Indian boy said he will be "pressured by his male pals to sexually harass women in the streets"

Guess that's why there are so many rapists in India. It's ingrained in their minds as a child.

17. klnOmega

klnOmega Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

The rest of us learned about gender in kindergarden.

18. klnOmega

klnOmega Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Environmental estrogens.

19. SafeSpace

SafeSpace social jihad warrior

At least we can get rid of their future frivolous lawsuits... new york city is six figures if a business or employer misidentified your preferred gender lol.

So glad they lost the supreme court. Establish that precedent.

20. 3825 968

3825 968 moonwalking

I wonder what will happen to the teen suicide rates over the next 5-10 years.

Kids change their minds so often i dont know how this can be healthy.