Nathan Farrell

Athenry04

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
A quick heads up that my mate makes his debut on the Matchroom card (headlined by Brian Rose v Anthony Fowler) in Liverpool tonight. He's undefeated as an amatuer, fights at welter and hits like a mule. Doubt he'll make the broadcast unless everyone else gets sparked early.

A quick heads up that my mate makes his debut on the Matchroom card (headlined by Brian Rose v Anthony Fowler) in Liverpool tonight. He's undefeated as an amatuer, fights at welter and hits like a mule. Doubt he'll make the broadcast unless everyone else gets sparked early.
A bunch from my gym are going to go see him, Premier Boxing in Bolton

Good luck to your mate! Hope he gets his career off on the right foot

Yeah thanks lads he won pts, buzzing for him.

Second fight tonight in Wythenshawe against Ivan Godor. Also had a feature in the Daily Star this week.

Just been announced for the matchroom card on Nov 2nd from the MEN arena, fighting at super light weight.

Fights Ivica Gogosevic tomorrow night on the Matchroom card.

Back