Nathan Carnage Corbett highlight

Great heavyweight fighter should have been in K1 big in Aussie but not much outside Australia. A talent that should be on a world stage,sad thing is he will probably retire not quite reaching his full potential as a world beater.

Ill rephrase that simply the best Muay Thai Fighter at 185 pounds and up.

Someone please explain why i've never seen this guy in K1,, or why he isn't a part of the Glory setup?

Did I completely miss something? (well apparently I missed something because I've honestly never seen this guy, but you know what I mean)

I'm really confused right now

Someone please explain why i've never seen this guy in K1,, or why he isn't a part of the Glory setup?

Did I completely miss something? (well apparently I missed something because I've honestly never seen this guy, but you know what I mean)

I'm really confused right now

Carnage won a K-1 tournament in 2007.

For years he fought at a weight class that had barely any exposure and not to mention that he fights Muay Thai. Muay Thai at his past weight and current weight (95kg) is very shallow and barely gets any exposure (even kickboxing at these weights doesn't get much), most guys just fight kickboxing there.

He's content with fighting 95kg Muay Thai instead of full on heavyweight and/or kickboxing and I don't blame him because he makes enough money fighting in Australia doing what he prefers and now promotes his own shows.

Carnage won a K-1 tournament in 2007.

For years he fought at a weight class that had barely any exposure and not to mention that he fights Muay Thai. Muay Thai at his past weight and current weight (95kg) is very shallow and barely gets any exposure (even kickboxing at these weights doesn't get much), most guys just fight kickboxing there.

He's content with fighting 95kg Muay Thai instead of full on heavyweight and/or kickboxing and I don't blame him because he makes enough money fighting in Australia doing what he prefers and now promotes his own shows.

Thank you! Perfect answer, makes complete sense.

he hasnt fought alot of k-1 level guys ,so callin him the best is not true,im sure there are k-1 fighters who can throw elbows ,but his style is still impressive especially his elbows

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back