Nate's Southpaw stance will be a problem for Conor

Nice account bet going on, bruhs. :D

How's that? Are you one of the bums claiming that Diaz got the better of Conor at the press conference.

"You're on steroids." God damn, what a zinger!
MEEEeeeeeeEeeeee DonT YOU MenTION MEEEEEeeeeee ON NO STEEOIDS

You realize southpaw is right foot forward....

He fought Conor orthodox....
Maybe you should rewatch the fight. He switches stances constantly.

The best bit was he got McGregor to admit the belt meant nothing, and from there-on in he did not bother to place the belt back up when it fell.

Lmao. Reaching hard as fuck with that one, chief.

That Brandao knockdown is pretty similar to how Conor killed Aldo. Albeit, Brandao didn't get KOed so he did manage to last about 14 minutes and 47 seconds longer than Aldo did against Conor. Good on him.

As for crying for a few days, I'm a Conor fan so I wouldn't know anything about that. I'm sure as a Fedor fan and a Conor hater, you could tell me all about it though. :)

Enjoy, bum.

Hey bud why you so mad? Is it hard to breathe with Conor's balls in your mouth?

That Brandao knockdown is pretty similar to how Conor killed Aldo. Albeit, Brandao didn't get KOed so he did manage to last about 14 minutes and 47 seconds longer than Aldo did against Conor. Good on him.

As for crying for a few days, I'm a Conor fan so I wouldn't know anything about that. I'm sure as a Fedor fan and a Conor hater, you could tell me all about it though. :)

Enjoy, bum.

Lol trying so hard to get noticed with your font

Conor within 4 min of the first. In Mystic Mac I believe.

MEEEeeeeeeEeeeee DonT YOU MenTION MEEEEEeeeeee ON NO STEEOIDS
Link-Photo-87-640x300.jpg

You're right, he does look gotten to!

Literally in southpaw from right after the stand up until the KO.
There is a difference between standing southpaw and circling to the left. But anyways, no use trying to make a point to someone who types in giant green font they are so desperate for attention. Anyone can watch Brandao fights and clearly see he is not a southpaw

Hey bud why you so mad? Is it hard to breathe with Conor's balls in your mouth?

I'm not mad at all. You're the one getting rustled and throwing out insults. :)

Lol trying so hard to get noticed with your font

And yet here you are noticing me.

There is a difference between standing southpaw and circling to the left. But anyways, no use trying to make a point to someone who types in giant green font they are so desperate for attention. Anyone can watch Brandao fights and clearly see he is not a southpaw

There are many instances where Brandao fights in southpaw.

Was that before or after you lost his temper?

I appreciate your troll gimmick, but pick a less-obvious one next time.

Probably right after reminding Nate that his two teammates tested positive for steroids.

Nate's reply sure was savage though. Do you remember it?

"Y-Y-You're on steroids."

I'm not mad at all. You're the one getting rustled and throwing out insults. :)

And yet here you are noticing me.

There are many instances where Brandao fights in southpaw.

Probably right after reminding Nate that his two teammates tested positive for steroids.

Nate's reply sure was savage though. Do you remember it?

"Y-Y-You're on steroids."
Nate said everybody was on steroids. Why does he need to discuss his teammates, who, by his own admission were using and he knew about? Are you even trying.

Nate said everybody was on steroids. Why does he need to discuss his teammates, who, by his own admission were using and he knew about? Are you even trying.
You're not even making sense at this point. Conor asked him if he knew and he had nothing to say. Saying "You're on steroids" doesn't win you the verbal fight. Conor verbally destroyed him. Deal with it.

You're not even making sense at this point. Conor asked him if he knew and he had nothing to say. Saying "You're on steroids" doesn't win you the verbal fight. Conor verbally destroyed him. Deal with it.
Nate said everybody was on steroids, meaning he knew. Are you simple?

He raped Dustin Poirier, who is also a taller southpaw with good hands.

Unfortunate word choice you use there. While Conor certainly bested Dustin in an athletic competition, he clearly didn't sexually abuse him. Why so many people equate athletic dominance with sexual abuse is really an indictment of our society, and of the people who think as such. Keep it clean, and I'm talking about your thoughts, for they become your actions.

Back