Nate's one of those guys I really fear will have some serious brain damage later In life

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's already punch drunk as It is

likely to take more damage throughout his sparring with other boxers, during his next fight and during the likely trilogy with Conor.

He's one of those cases out of MMA fighters I truly fear will suffer some serious Issues down the road.

I'd love to see the 3rd Conor fight like anyone ( After Conor defends of course) but I feel sometimes u gotta wonder where to draw that line between money and sacrificing your livelihood as a human..Sadly fighting Is a game where many are faced with such an unfortunate ultimatum.

later In life

giphy.gif

Nate’s fine, it’s guys like Overeem who I’m positive will be a vegatble in the future at some point lol.

fortunately, smoking copious amounts of weed reverses brain damage

halfbakedscreenshot3.png

Don’t know if he’s punch drunk.

He was never the most coherent of individuals anyways IMO.

You have to worry for Justin Gaethje too.
That guy will be drooling over the side of a wheelchair on his 40th birthday.

likely to take more damage throughout his sparring with other boxers, during his next fight and during the likely trilogy with Conor.

He's one of those cases out of MMA fighters I truly fear will suffer some serious Issues down the road.

I'd love to see the 3rd Conor fight like anyone ( After Conor defends of course) but I feel sometimes u gotta wonder where to draw that line between money and sacrificing your livelihood as a human..Sadly fighting Is a game where many are faced with such an unfortunate ultimatum.
Sadly Conor will not be much healthier :

What is McGregor going to defend? The last time I checked, he holds exactly as many UFC championships as I do.

He only fights every 1-2 years, he won't get any worse.

Back