Nate's last opponent was a quick southpaw boxer who is bigger than McGregor

Nate does not have a signifigant amount of weight on Conner
Johnson stood in front of him eating one-two combos over and over and over and over and over.......................Conor isn't going to do that.

this pretty much sumns it up right here
MJ stood right in front of Nate and ate the same shots all night Mcgregor moves around a lot and will adapt you can't just throw the same shit at him over and over

Johnson is way more dangerous than Conor. He's more powerful, and has the threat of TD's. Conor only has hands and flashy kicks. That's not enough in MMA. Diaz is gonna bring this UFC hype shit back down to Earth where it belongs. These Conor fans are the worse I've seen ever. This needs to stop lol.

He doesn't have anywhere close to Conor's power. Conor one punch KO's guys stiff who have never been KO'd before. Johnson does not.

He doesn't have anywhere close to Conor's power. Conor one punch KO's guys stiff who have never been KO'd before. Johnson does not.
You mean he TKO's them not stiff other than Aldo obviously. I'm not taking away from his skills or power but he is not some one punch KO guy like Hunt, Hendricks, or Carwin. C'mon man.

That`s true a powerful kicking game is key to beat Diaz. Exactly someone like Josh Thomson. The point is I havent seen that from Conor. He uses his kicks as feints or to set up his punches and keeping the distance but not really to hurt the opponent with brutal kicks.

Diaz is vulnerable to hard kicks that take out his mobility over the course of a fight and therefore take out his superior reach advantage. Lets see if Conor has worked on something like that.
Conor will land the same kicks he landed on Mendes,

You mean he TKO's them not stiff other than Aldo obviously. I'm not taking away from his skills or power but he is not some one punch KO guy like Hunt, Hendricks, or Carwin. C'mon man.

Actually he is. I can't think of anyone under LHW dropping people with single shots more often than Conor right now.

Hendricks doesn't KO anyone anymore.

Johnson stood in front of him eating one-two combos over and over and over and over and over.......................Conor isn't going to do that.
All there is to it. Johnson looked terrible.

Michael Johnson may not be known to have that one punch KO ability like Conor, but i believe MJ is faster than Conor. Nate is a bad match for other south paws, and also has a granite chin.

Johnson was a Wrestler coming into TUF as far as I know.

He trained with Nieky Holzken a couple of times, but that doesn't make someone a Boxer.

That's like calling King Mo a boxer because he trains at Mayweather's gym.

I think Diaz beats him at 170, not at 155. I don't think McGregor can KO him, he's not going to submit him, this is an interesting match up.

Back