Nate's last opponent was a quick southpaw boxer who is bigger than McGregor

michael johnson comes from a wrestling base. nate was throwing 1-2's constantly during that fight.

nate's best chance is to catch conor with a submission off his back

What's wrong with 1-2s?

Conor himself has ended most of his fights with 1-2s... Or just a 2.

WTF is up with that music? Two guys scuffing knuckles over folk music? Micheal Johnson is a totally different type style fighter from Conor. I think Nate is a sometimeish fighter sometimes he's on the money and looks unbeatable in his weightclass, and sometimes he fights like he'd rather be lighting up a bowl in the dressing room.

200.gif

conor%20trying%20to%20jump.gif

Now Mike as something to laugh about...

Thanks hahaha. Yeah there would be people over here where I live that wouldn't follow mma but they know about him and go on about how good he is etc. My friend told me that he overheard two guys talking about how Diaz is scared on public transport today lol. I suppose its the same everywhere else in the sense that he has people that dislike him too.
Well, to be talking about him on public transportation is pretty popular id guess! Good luck to you as an outlier, lol

Ah, whatever, but this video has one of the crappiest soundtracks in history!

Johnson is way more dangerous than Conor. He's more powerful, and has the threat of TD's. Conor only has hands and flashy kicks. That's not enough in MMA. Diaz is gonna bring this UFC hype shit back down to Earth where it belongs. These Conor fans are the worse I've seen ever. This needs to stop lol.

What's wrong with 1-2s?

Conor himself has ended most of his fights with 1-2s... Or just a 2.

1-2's are fine. conor has more of a setup to his. and like you said, it's more of his finisher. he has a wide variety of other strikes.

and i don't think conor is gonna sit there like michael johnson eating those all night. he has a higher striking iq. he'll adjust better. if he does succumb to it, then i'll eat my wods

Nate's last opponent wasn't as hard working and intelligent as Conor though.

Welp, thanks for clearing this up for me, now I can watch Murder She Wrote reruns instead.

The fact that Diaz was talking about how they were chasing him to fight McG and kept calling him surely means he must have been preparing somewhat just incase. At least that is what I want to believe lol. Either way I hope he shows up and delivers an ass whooping to the maximum effect.

Lol. You believed that?

And now Nate won't have to cut as much weight therefore he will come in comfortable at 170, thus having the weight advantage for being the naturally bigger guy

It's not about the weight cut. It's about being in FIGHTING SHAPE. What does the cut have anything to do with anything? Do you understand how much sharper Conor's going to be, and how much sparring he's gotten in before this fight, whereas Nate's not gonna be as razor sharp, and he'll have put in wayyy less fight training time.

And Nate lit him up badly. Not to mention Nate will have a significant weight, height, and reach advantage here.

dont count him out. Nate present some things that Conor hasn't seen before

While true, your post track record says you don't really believe this...elaborate trolling?

Diaz is a terrible matchup for McGregor. This is yet another example of Joe Silva not being "the best matchmaker in MMA".
Diaz is like Christmas for McGregor. WTF are you on about?

He should laugh at the result of the camp. Seems like that preparation really hurt Conor's fighting ability eh?

iYER6Vf.gif

Guess I'm gonna have to wait to get my own highlight footage of Conor getting his now RDA is on the shelf. I like Diaz and I hope he surprises by bringing real fight, but I'm not holding my breath.

Back