Nate's last opponent was a quick southpaw boxer who is bigger than McGregor

I stumbled across a highlight video of the Diaz brothers on youtube about 2 years ago or so which got me into the sport. They are my favourite fighters and I wont root against them haha. Conor is a good fighter no doubt but I just cant stand him.
You're an Irish guy who dislikes Conor? Welcome! Lol. I wish some dudes here in America knew not to take it so seriously. How is Conor percieved across the pond?

Nate made Johnson's striking look like what you'd get from some street thug. Johnson's a great athlete but not even close to the elite striker McGregor is.

This is a huge factor and that some are trying to deny it is quite revealing.
It blows me away how some people hang on every word someone says so badly, regardless of how absurd it is. Do they not have anything to look forward to in their own lives?

Have you seen MJ's footwork, or the lack of it. The real MJ could move better with the moonwalk. This is a tough fight though, because Conor's never fought anyone with the reach/height advantage that Diaz has.

Conor doesn't stand in a spot throwing punches. I see him staying out of range, and when Diaz tries to get in, Conor strikes first, and gets out.
Diaz has the longer reach and likes to pepper his opponents while keeping them at bay. Conor's got a good grasp on distance and FAST hands.

The most important factors here will be how Conor deals with a bigger guy? And how well of a shape is Diaz in?

You're an Irish guy who dislikes Conor? Welcome! Lol. I wish some dudes here in America knew not to take it so seriously. How is Conor percieved across the pond?

Thanks hahaha. Yeah there would be people over here where I live that wouldn't follow mma but they know about him and go on about how good he is etc. My friend told me that he overheard two guys talking about how Diaz is scared on public transport today lol. I suppose its the same everywhere else in the sense that he has people that dislike him too.

mcgregors back kicks and wheel kicks stops him from being defused by opponents circling to his right
source jack slack

He's worried :p

oIr7Ttz.jpg

jokes aside, I don't know what to expect of this fight
"The closer the fight comes -- every time, I say it over and over -- the face becomes blank. There is no face. It's just blank and a fresh body type. Now, war is upon us. So, I am calm, cold, ruthless and ready to take out the body that's in front of me."

Always amazed why everyone takes the time to predict who is going to win and why the other one can't. Seems like I read the same stuff when Ronda fought last. Now all the people who said she couldn't win are now saying she has a hole in her game.

I am excited more this fight just because McGregor is stepping up when so many others wouldn't.

michael johnson comes from a wrestling base. nate was throwing 1-2's constantly during that fight.

nate's best chance is to catch conor with a submission off his back

Nates last opponent was a wrestler.

And Nate lit him up badly. Not to mention Nate will have a significant weight, height, and reach advantage here.

dont count him out. Nate present some things that Conor hasn't seen before

MJ also has zero power and average hands.

Extremely athletic and explosive tho.

Lol, he may box southpaw, but he's not a southpaw boxer

It blows me away how some people hang on every word someone says so badly, regardless of how absurd it is. Do they not have anything to look forward to in their own lives?
How is pointing out that not having a camp will effect cardio hanging on every word and not having a life? Looks like your life life is way more exciting, after all you have ten times the posts I do. Totally envious.

Diaz is a terrible matchup for McGregor. This is yet another example of Joe Silva not being "the best matchmaker in MMA".

Back