Nate's last opponent was a quick southpaw boxer who is bigger than McGregor

DaffodilMcWoozy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
And Nate lit him up badly. Not to mention Nate will have a significant weight, height, and reach advantage here.

dont count him out. Nate present some things that Conor hasn't seen before

Johnson and Mcgregor aren't even remotely close to being similar strikers

johnson does not posses the hand of death. nor is he as technical or precise with his punches as the GOAT

And Nate lit him up badly. Not to mention Nate will have a significant weight, height, and reach advantage here.

He's worried :p

oIr7Ttz.jpg

jokes aside, I don't know what to expect of this fight

Yeah man.

People are counting out Diaz too quickly.

Even one of the p4p greats in boxing, Andre Ward gives the Diaz bros high praise on their boxing skills. He spars with them regularly when preparing for southpaw boxers.

I for one wouldnt be surprised with Diaz doing very well against McGregor and potentially even beating him.

Yes... but he was IN FIGHTING SHAPE, best shape I have seen him in.
Now he has a week to prepare. Let's not treat it as if it means nothing.
He may look like shit like he sometimes does when he is not in shape.

I think Nate will get his licks in, but will eventually get stopped. Johnson is not on the level of Conor.

For some reason I think MJ with the overhands would have it easier to tag Nate than Conor with the straights.

Its hard to hit someone with a straight punch when he also has really good straight punches and is taller and has more reach than you.

Michael Johnsons boxing isn't on the same level as Conor, he's more of a kickboxer as where Conor is a boxer/taekwondo guy. Different styles

Yes... but he was IN FIGHTING SHAPE, best shape I have seen him in.
Now he has a week to prepare. Let's not treat it as if it means nothing.
He may look like shit like he sometimes does when he is not in shape.
And now Nate won't have to cut as much weight therefore he will come in comfortable at 170, thus having the weight advantage for being the naturally bigger guy

Two completely different fighters bro

The fact that Diaz was talking about how they were chasing him to fight McG and kept calling him surely means he must have been preparing somewhat just incase. At least that is what I want to believe lol. Either way I hope he shows up and delivers an ass whooping to the maximum effect.

Previous fights don't impact future fights

Johnson stood in front of him eating one-two combos over and over and over and over and over.......................Conor isn't going to do that.

The fact that Diaz was talking about how they were chasing him to fight McG and kept calling him surely means he must have been preparing somewhat just incase. At least that is what I want to believe lol. Either way I hope he shows up and delivers an ass whooping to the maximum effect.

Curious...no love for your countryman or do you just like the Diaz bros better?

I know you're not comparing Johnson and Mcgregor in the standup are you. Wait....ARE YOU?
download.jpg

Back