Nates fight with Thomson

It's a shame Josh spent so much of his career riddled with injuries. When he was healthy he was top 10 for sure. So many great fights he could have had.

Josh has been robbed many times by bad decisions. Against El Nino, against bendo. he won both of those fights.

People really need to watch that fight again. That kick did not ko nate. It stunned him for sure. nate went down to recover. As nate was on his way back to his feet, the ref stepped in and stopped the fight. The fight was stopped way too soon. Nate was getting back up, it was very clear..

Are you serious? Nick Diaz disagrees with you as he threw in the towel almost at the same time the fight got stopped. Nate also disagrees with you as he agreed with his brother's actions.

Saw that fight Live, I thought Thomson won at the time, I still need to rewatch it.

That was the kind of fight where you came away thinking one guy may have won the round by round scoring but the other guy won the actual fight.

Nate was distracted by some high pitch voice during the fight

I really thought the world was at Joshs feet after that performance. Very impressive

People really need to watch that fight again. That kick did not ko nate. It stunned him for sure. nate went down to recover. As nate was on his way back to his feet, the ref stepped in and stopped the fight. The fight was stopped way too soon. Nate was getting back up, it was very clear..

Dude was nearly dead. Great stoppage IMHO no herb

Back