Nate's chin is ridiculous

not-funny.gif

Damn! I can't believe how much Scott Caan looks like his old man now. When he was younger they looked almost nothing alike.

Everybody's face gets slimmer from the forehead down, for Nate it's the opposite.

I don't think I'll ever be able to unsee that, maybe on the surface but somewhere deep down I'll be thinking about this post. You've scarred me, sir.

Nate's War Mandible would be a great username.

Damn it I wish I could switch my username.

I actually pretty much completely agree with that (except your last question). However again I would point out that if anything evidence is to the contrary of what TS said, which is what I was making a joke about... this is something even you agreed with. And again, it was all jokes both ways. Sure, there are many factors, but if anything a big chin is a bad indicator, if a very small one. I also disputed Nate even having a big chin as the TS was clearly posting pictures to make it look that way as a joke. Yes, it is bro science, but there is no significant REAL science on the matter.

Now, what evidence is there that bone density/size has anything to do with it, since it was "clearly not true" that I said it doesnt? Is it not a fact that the brain rattling within its fluid is what causes a KO? You arent squishing the thing between bone, so having less bone density certainly isnt going to be problematic. Exactly how does bone density/size contribute to having a better chin?

Less bone density could actually be problematic, because in theory it could create a slightly larger space for the brain to float, and thus collide. More space = more momentum = more damage.

Think Homer Simpson, but in reverse.

Less bone density could actually be problematic, because in theory it could create a slightly larger space for the brain to float, and thus collide. More space = more momentum = more damage.

Think Homer Simpson, but in reverse.

OK, I can (sort of) buy that. I dont think bone density would have anything to do with the amount of fluid, or space, in the noggin... but it is theoretically possible since we are being bro scientists anyway

OK, I can (sort of) buy that. I dont think bone density would have anything to do with the amount of fluid, or space, in the noggin... but it is theoretically possible since we are being bro scientists anyway

Most likely it wouldn't have the effect I mentioned, I'm just saying it could be potentially harmful.

Some people are born with the top of their skull missing, stranger things have happened.

Lol---hes 19-11 and have seen him knocked silly on a handful of situations..once again, ridiculous- no.
Mousasi 41-6 and tko -ed once snd if u look at his 47 fight career(plus an 8-0 kick box career)....thsts what we call "ridiculous"

Knocked silly, you say? He almost always eats punches like candy and keeps coming forward. Only been taken out once. That's an incredible chin considering how often he gets punched. Mousasi doesn't get hit nearly as often.

I dunno. Lego's never seemed particularly sturdy to me. When my kids give me lip and I go smash their favorite creations they have been working on for weeks, they fall apart pretty easy.

Call me crazy but... I totally would, even with the sputnik sized chins, spherical but quite pointy at parts.
they should of been using the Kragle like lord business

Back