Nate's chin is ridiculous

No ...his chin is not "ridiculous"...His chin is good/ very good.Ive seen him hurt badly against, at least, a half dozen lightweights.

Nate is a top 10 155er and his chin is solid..

demi-moore-rumer-willis-and-tallulah-wills.jpg

Bruce Willis's daughters would be bantamweight champs after a month of cardio kickboxing classes.
You know the joke about the ugly tree, hitting every branch, falling...yeah, I always liked that one.

Stop coping boyo his chin is lego cinder block tier

I dunno. Lego's never seemed particularly sturdy to me. When my kids give me lip and I go smash their favorite creations they have been working on for weeks, they fall apart pretty easy.

You know the joke about the ugly tree, hitting every branch, falling...yeah, I always liked that one.

Call me crazy but... I totally would, even with the sputnik sized chins, spherical but quite pointy at parts.

BigFoot's is a lot worse imo.

Reem can take a beating before he goes out for the most part.
Reem just switches off when he gets hit. Like a deer caught in headlights. Either that or he's literally out on his feet. I'm saying this as a huge Reem fan.

Look at the jaw on Duffee, and he gets dropped by every shot that connects.

I dunno. Lego's never seemed particularly sturdy to me. When my kids give me lip and I go smash their favorite creations they have been working on for weeks, they fall apart pretty easy.

Daddy, what happened to my castle? Wind, son, a strong wind.

<mma1>

Call me crazy but... I totally would, even with the sputnik sized chins, spherical but quite pointy at parts.

Crazy...if without safety goggles, helmet, potassium iodide and love-glove. Should you be with, as right as rain.

Crazy...if without safety goggles, helmet, potassium iodide and love-glove. Should you be with, as right as rain.
What do you take me for, some kind of fool? Of course Id be suited up, but I go with the full face shield in lieu of safety goggles... plus I'd triple bag it. Sure, it takes away most of the sensation but lets face it, its a pretty sloppy fit anyway so the arousal is more psychological than physical contact anyway.

No ...his chin is not "ridiculous"...His chin is good/ very good.Ive seen him hurt badly against, at least, a half dozen lightweights.

Nate is a top 10 155er and his chin is solid..

He's only been (T)KO'ed once. That says it all.

So pictures where his chin is closer to the camera than his forehead demonstrate that having a big chin which creates a larger lever can actually decrease the amount the brain rattles when its hit? Sounds legit

Brain? What brain? That's the true secret to Diaz Bro style.

"No Brain, No Pain."

So Josh Thompson has fists and shins of concrete?

Pretty sure anyone gets wiped out by a properly targeted shin to the face, especially if you eat a few of them. The Diaz bros are notoriously tough but also recover amazingly fast. In Nick's fight with Daley, he got dropped, got back up and wiped Daley out and Daley has crazy power.

Heavyweight's head attached to a Lightweight's body.

Isn't overeems chin robust?

Back