Nate's chin is ridiculous

Veble

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I never realized how massive his damn chin/jaw was, when you look at him in motion I think the fact he looks quite skinny/lanky distracts from it, but in pictures you can easily see why this guy never get's knocked out and why Conor could not finish him..I don't know anyone else in the UFC with a chin this robust

natechin1.png

natechin2.png

natechin3.png

Everybody's face gets slimmer from the forehead down, for Nate it's the opposite.

Robust chins are now a thing

Brb scanning all fighters for who has a robuster chin

Everybody's face gets slimmer from the forehead down, for Nate it's the opposite.

So Conor couldn't finish him because Nates head is on upside down.

6153462.gif

His skull realized there was nothing to contain and started shrinking.

So Josh Thompson has fists and shins of concrete?

So pictures where his chin is closer to the camera than his forehead demonstrate that having a big chin which creates a larger lever can actually decrease the amount the brain rattles when its hit? Sounds legit

Slow down. Semi serious...a Robust FRAME over all in the head might be important. Not so much Jay Leno type crap...not just large, but broad jaw and possible buccal fat support

Yet Bigfoots chin is now putty. He's literally Easter Island tier. He has an off switch on his chin matching Overeems.

Yet Bigfoots chin is now putty. He's literally Easter Island tier. He has an off switch on his chin matching Overeems.

BigFoot's is a lot worse imo.

Reem can take a beating before he goes out for the most part.

Nate's taken some shots, that's for sure... there'z a lot of heart involved as well.

So pictures where his chin is closer to the camera than his forehead demonstrate that having a big chin which creates a larger lever can actually decrease the amount the brain rattles when its hit? Sounds legit

Stop coping boyo his chin is lego cinder block tier

chinmassive.png

Back