Nate Vs Pettis at 196?

2000AndChael

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I remember about a week after Pettis lost in Boston he tweeted he already had his next fight "booked" And Ariel has said they are looking to give him Nate next. Ariel also said yesterday that they have one more big fight ready for 196 and its not BJ. This is the only fight I think it could be and it makes sense to have these two on the same card as Conor. Imagine the SCENES if Conor and Nate both win...

Last edited:
Imagine if both Nate and Conor win, it would be another of these

I'd rather they headline a free event. That fight should be a 5 rounder.

Love this fight. Great timing for it.

I hope you are right the undercard doesnt look appealing at all

They could have a tag-team fight Pettis Bros vs Diaz Bros.

They could have a tag-team fight Pettis Bros vs Diaz Bros.

I am picturing something like the Hart Foundation vs Goldberg and Gillberg, with Sergio Pettis being Gillberg.

I am picturing something like the Hart Foundation vs Goldberg and Gillberg, with Sergio Pettis being Gillberg.

10814%20-%20Jack_Doan%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20gillberg%20referee%20spear%20sunday_night_heat%20tiger_ali-singh%20wwf.gif

I hope you are right the undercard doesnt look appealing at all
thinking the same thing.
everyone going on about what a great card it is, personally think its conor/rda then just 'meh' fights. actually a weak looking card on paper despite 2 title fights. im not all that interested in tate v holm.

thinking the same thing.
everyone going on about what a great card it is, personally think its conor/rda then just 'meh' fights. actually a weak looking card on paper despite 2 title fights. im not all that interested in tate v holm.

You've got the next bw contender bout to break Nunes.

Valentina bless.

this is a great match up and would be a much needed addition to the PPV

This is the only fight I think it could be and it makes sense to have these two on the same card as Conor. Imagine the SCENES if Conor and Nate both win...

tumblr_miehunXW4z1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

is how I would feel if that transpired.

Stop getting my hopes up. That's I fight I want to see.

Back