Nate vs Conor: Nate is the betting underdog once again.

Will be there for the fight and I'm betting big on diaz.

Would not bet on this fight. Odds should be a pick em. Lots of casual fans dropping money on Conor I guess. Line will probably be a pick em come fight day.

Of course he is.

Conor is simply better. This time he will be prepared. No more cockiness.

Conor is simply better than Nait? LOL...

Because he didn't have a full camp to spar and work on his cardio?? Sure the opponent changed but in terms of stand up he still had to face a southpaw, Nate is just ltaller and has better reach than RDA. Fresh new fight but I'm not seeing a win for CMG. He didn't come close to rocking Nayt and he gassed in the second round.

Vegas sets up betting lines to make money, not to pick winners. I'm sure the odds reflect the legions of Conor disciples that still don't see the writing on the wall.

Dudes and dudettes. I'm sorry to remind people of this. It's 19 and fucking 10 Nate Diaz were taking about here. He literally had notable wins over McGregor and Cerrone 5 YEARS AGO!!!! Admittedly, I enjoy watching the Diaz bros fight when they're motivated cuz they're good then, but who god damn knows who's generally showing up. My general assumption is that Nate's reach will remain an enormous factor in this fight, but if he shows up as cocky as Conor did last fight, and Conor shows up strangely grounded, it's gonna probably end up loss number 11 for Nate.

Can we please stop acting like he's a god because he beat somebody people on here love to hate? These odds don't seem very far off. It's not like he's some enormous underdog. Conor's name carries more weight among the less informed fight fan so the house stands to make a lot more money with him as the fav and the general public betting on his name I'd assume.

Also, I enjoyed your thoughts and breakdown TS.

The first time people were giving nate no chance at all..saying that it was a joke fight..so its an improvement I guess.

giphy.gif

What is this shit, the fuckin' money channel?

Damn. Thought i was going to make some more easy money.

I'll be putting my yacht and 1 months salary (100k) on Conor to win via submission

The first time people were giving nate no chance at all..saying that it was a joke fight..so its an improvement I guess.

A pretty big part of that was Nate coming in on short notice.

I for one wanted to see Nate fight Conor but I didn't like that he didn't have a fight camp.

I wonder what the closing odds will be?

if Nate is anywhere near +150, that's the easiest money ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back