Nate the journeyman is

Nate probably still has one more run in him considering his chin and cardio are probably still off the charts and he's got a reach advantage compared to like 90% of the entire division.

The question is, can Nate cut to 155 at this point in his career without sacrificing his performance? He's a decently sized WW you know.

If he could though, the guys at 155 aren't going to be that much tougher since he's used to going hell and back with guys at 170 for multiple fights now.

20 wins - 12 looses, never fought for a title because not good enough to make a decent run to the belt, yeah yeah, silly thread, like the fighter you root for.

I never said he was bad, journeyman means good/reliable but not outstanding, what Nate is.
Not gonna comment on whether Nate is a journeyman or not, but he did fight for a title against Bendo. Got absolutely dominated, but did fight for a title.

20 wins - 12 looses, never fought for a title because not good enough to make a decent run to the belt, yeah yeah, silly thread, like the fighter you root for.

I never said he was bad, journeyman means good/reliable but not outstanding, what Nate is.
He fought Benson for the title. Why do so many people on here keep saying he never fought for a title?

Bro he fought Benson Henderson for the title. Common man.

OP seems kinda dumb.

Toughest as in “who can eat my left hand over and over again and not get finished”

Clearly that’s Nate Diaz.

If you’re gonna make a word bold, at least spell it right lmao

You’re wrong. He challenged Ben Henderson for the LW belt.

Well he is tough is it comes. Not an elite fighter though

If he could though, the guys at 155 aren't going to be that much tougher since he's used to going hell and back with guys at 170 for multiple fights now.

What the fuck are you talking about? Nate has fought one real WW in like 10 years

What the fuck are you talking about? Nate has fought one real WW in like 10 years
I'd imagine Anthony Pettis and Jorge Masvidal are considered real WWs at this point?

Rory MacDonald and Dong Hyun Kim he fought a long time ago back in 2011 but those guys are legit WWs for their time as well (although those are fights he lost).

Everyone else would have been KTFOed by the strikes Conor landed in both of their fights.
Not everyonez especially not anybody over 60 as proven by the bar incident. I even heard a rumor that Conor's brittle fist was fractured after hitting the old man.

Cus Sherdog be Sherdog. Cerrone fought for a title too.
I've seen a few people say Cerrone never fought for a title, but I see people say Nate never fought for a title in almost every thread where he is mentioned.

Nate is not a journeyman

He was fantastic against johnson and conor

Silly thread
So it's Nate isn't a champion, a contender or a prospect then what is he?

And make no mistake he's no contender at the LW or WW at this point in his career.

That leave Nate as a journeyman. It's not a negative term. He's a good fighter to beat some guys and lose to others. Never going to be champ. Never going to even be a threat to the title.

Back