Media Nate the Great coming out of retirement.

Deadwing88

Lion of Panjshir.
@Silver
Reaction score

“Yeah, that’s true, I’m going to be making a comeback,” Marquardt said. “I’ve known it for a while now, but I haven’t made it public. I’ve just been training, going to seminary, staying in shape, and helping guys like Ian (Heinisch) and stuff like that.”

“Well it’s kind of a crazy story, man, but I had a dream.” Marquardt said. “God spoke to me, and he confirmed it later in the week by two people I’ve never met before and one friend, as well, that basically I’d be fighting again."

Bonus :
1rlPc_medium.gif

Last edited:
Maybe he has one more Tekken combo left in him.

Not a great idea for the Great

Diaz vs Marquardt, for the inaugural “Badass Named Nate” title, aka the BNN belt.

One of my favorites, dude was still turning up and looking good late in his career too. Only lost against the best like Santos and Gastelum no shame in losing to either hope he goes on one last run and fucks shit up, but I know it's wishful thinking.

40 years old
Hasn't fought in 2 years
3-9 in his last 12 fights since 2013

Seems like a reasonable decision

God told him...somebody got hit to the head too often

source.gif

His win over Woodley in Strikeforce was the last time he had consecutive wins. I doubt that the UFC would take him back, his record looks like a christmas tree.

This is going to be ugly. Thinks God spoke to him.... been out for 2 years....40 years old....spent most of his career winning 2 or 3 and losing a few. (Ran 6 in a row twice). Has had 56 fights with 5 KOs..... damn. Dont do it Nate!

Nate will deliver at least one more memorable KO

Back