Nate should've saw this coming.

Nothing controversial about that second fight. Conor won round 1 and 2 convincingly even got three knockdowns to nate zero. He probably won the 3 round and lost the 4 round nate took lot of hits in that round. Round 5 could have gone either way but I give to Nate. Conor won that fight.

Ok. Some say different but at the end the day tbe decision was made.

Its simple if conor wins and nate wins guess what happens... Conor vs diaz 3 for the belt .. Either way diaz will more than likely beat dustin and have an option to lose to beeb if beeb beats conor diaz will have 2 good fights 2 good pay days either way and sit around top 4 or 5 lw. Now theyre both banking on a diaz vs conor title fight

well,it´s like your opinion man.

In Boxing, hardcore fans wouldnt have given it to him. ODLH fooked himself playing like this, and rightfully.

Wouldn't have given him what round? There were 3 rounds that were obvious Conor rounds

Dropped Nate in the first two, outlanded him badly in the 4th

Nate had two dominant rounds but that was it

So what did diaz not see coming... Lol

Wouldn't have given him what round? There were 3 rounds that were obvious Conor rounds

Dropped Nate in the first two, outlanded him badly in the 4th

Nate had two dominant rounds but that was it
ok you didnt get the analogy, Im afraid...

They matched him with Poirier on purpose

So if he wins and Conor wins they can justify the trilogy fight after

Two big ifs though as both he and Conor will be underdogs
I think it’s also smart to have Nate on the same card as an alternate for the ME

Only controversy was that a Diaz brother lost a decision.

I don't know why he asking for all these demands and holding on to that Conor win when he lost the 2nd fight (controversial decision which I don't agree with) which is why the UFC and Conor was able to move on. While he was too busy waiting, Conor got a gifted title shot, won, did the boxing thing even though he lost and now fighting a nightmare match with an undefeated champion (Khabib).

He said so himself that the UFC don't give a fuck about him and yet he is still trying to use leverage with that Conor win when they don't care because of the 2nd fight. Why don't he get that?
I just think nate can ask to fight anybody he wants. If it makes sense the ufc will do it, if not....... then whatever. It will play out

The Diaz Brothers are just ridiculous. When Dustin took this fight so quickly, most assumed that was the final sign that Conor/Khabib was done. So Nate had to know. To act like he didn't know is him just trolling and lying. If Dustin knew, so did Nate.

Nate should've fought since 2016 and been consistently out Conor, instead of getting high on his couch and burning through his rematch money. Guy has zero hustle.

Lol at "controversial decision ." It was a close fight but Conor won, not really any controversy <{cruzshake}>

What I find so annoying about fans is that fight was one of the best of all time in the UFC. But instead of talking about how great the fight was, people just want to argue about who won?

i don't think people realize that nate now officially, "moves the needle". notice how the crowd reacted when the announcement came out that nate was in the building? the crowd exploded. and also when he walked out. in this business, it's all about leverage. he has leverage, and the ufc knows it. the ufc will bend if it means nate fights, because he makes the ufc money.

Nate is that guy that loves his gf, breaks up with her, acts like he don't give af and is better off without her, and then when he finds out she is with a new man, he is pulling a Bourdain.

Imo Conor took 3 rounds but winning 3 rounds and losing 2 should not have the same value as finishing the fight. Conor is losing the trilogy already.

Theres a good chance khabib doesn't make it to the fight. Kinda makes sense for Nate to keep himself available to fill in

Honestly he should just go out and do his thing get a win and use all that momentum in getting the third fight with mac and then retire.

Honestly he should just go out and do his thing get a win and use all that momentum in getting the third fight with mac and then retire.

He fucked up his momentum by waiting.

Back