Nate`s Master Chin

josh-thomson-nate-diaz-finish1.gif

Look at that chin..he was recovering when the ref stopped it ..fucking lavigne..never went out completely ever..amazing considering his resume of opponents and amount of brawls hes been in..and started as jiujitsu guy..which all sherbros say have no chins

So I'm confused about his fight with Dustin some websites still have it on the card, does anyone really know what's going on I mean after they fighting or not?

Party hard and substances make your face look like that

For as tough as the Diaz Bros. claim they are, Ive never seen a corner throw in a towel in a UFC. In my experience, the Diaz' are the first and only. Thug Life!!
nates cornermen obviously care a lot about him. nothing wrong with throwing in the towel. and the diaz boys arent thugs... they dont even have any tattoos. Their only claim is they are from a rough neighborhood.

Nate took kicks to the dome on more than one occasion in that fight and is lucky that a loss was his biggest problem that night.

It must have been a frustrating mistake for him and his team to deal with considering Josh Thomson is a very winnable fight.

So I'm confused about his fight with Dustin some websites still have it on the card, does anyone really know what's going on I mean after they fighting or not?

I don't blame you bro. Nate Diaz is a retard for telling everyone he might not fight and the UFC isn't promoting this fight more since they are trying to get people to buy UFC 229. But to answer your question: Yes they are still fighting according to Dana White.

Not at all, I just find humor in poking fun at your shtick, it’s really not that deep on my end, I see that struck a nerve in you though<Lmaoo>
He posts the most generic, gifs first in troll threads, usually flip flop his opinion to suit the majority side on Sherdog.......for them likes.

Nates getting old. Chins don't last forever. He'll always be one of my favorites (inside the ring) though.

Back