News Nate Renames BMF Belt name - "Best Mother F*.....

lmao. he laid one on that reporter at the end or whoever disagrees. Badassery stuff

Last edited:
I just got dumber by listening to that incoherent rambling.

Wouldn't the ''best'' mother fckr be the actual champ?..This sh!t is starting to sound silly..

usman und covington could beat them both in one night, so I'm not sure about that

Wouldn't the ''best'' mother fckr be the actual champ?..This sh!t is starting to sound silly..

Too bad reality doesn't agree..

He has always said his the best if you listen to his interviews nothing new. There is no crime in believing in yourself. If you don't believe nor want to be the best then fighting is not for you

He has always said his the best if you listen to his interviews nothing new. There is no crime in believing in yourself
Why the fck is my reply above your post..?

giphy.gif

So what is this belt really is?
Do you have to dress like a cholo or act like a gangsta rapper from 90's to get the belt?
Do you need to use those street gang hand signals while talking to journalists?
I mean they both live in US which is considered a dangerous country only in North Korean propaganda movies.
I would rather give this belt to Polyana Viana who beat the shit out of the street burglar.

So what is this belt really is?
Do you have to dress like a cholo or act like a gangsta rapper from 90's to get the belt?
Do you need to use those street gang hand signals while talking to journalists?
I mean they both live in US which is considered a dangerous country only in North Korean propaganda movies.
I would rather give this belt to Polyana Viana who beat the shit out of the street burglar.

I think the most important thing is you have to paid your dues to the game and both of these guys have. They are old school as fuck. Colby and Marty are essentially the opposite to that.

I think the most important thing is you have to paid your dues to the game and both of these guys have. They are old school as fuck. Colby and Marty are essentially the opposite to that.
I don't see a difference, unless you are talking about fighting style. They play on public in different ways, but they still play.
Fedor is an old school. Don Frye is an old school. They don't even have Instagram acounts. But these two... meh

Back