Media Nate really building his brand right now

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score

Love the content Nate's been dropping lately. Seems like he's got a nice marketing team behind him now. Awesome to see.

Lol Nate getting that iron chin ready in the thumbnail

You gotta admit it.... Nate Diaz is entertaining on many levels. Great to see him back in the cage in a few days.

His brand is smoking weed and saying retarded shit that isn’t halfway accurate. I’ll pass....

He builds his brand by not fighting 3 years in his prime

They should do a rap album, 209 & friends... "I'll slap Yo Face''

Waiting for his brand of Mary Jane pens and oils

He builds his brand by not fighting 3 years in his prime

He'd been in the game since he was like 18, he probably needed the time off to relax and recharge...

And spend his Conor money on an insane amount of weed to smoke over the duration of his break.

I also commented, you have Nate Diaz level intelligence there buddeh.

Also, I meant I would pass on watching another Nate video. Lol

When I have no interest in something, I don't visit threads about it I just disregard it. That shows me you're at least slightly interested.

Nate's entertaining, it's cool. Not the sharpest tool in the shed, but entertaining for sure.

i thought it was kinda funny how Pettis said in the Embedded episode that nate won't wrestle with him...then we cut to Nate doing nothing but grapple/BJJ training.

Lol Nate getting that iron chin ready in the thumbnail

McGregor seemed to put him on his ass just fine in the second fight. I think his recovery and threat of BJJ really plays a factor into his chin.

Don't get me wrong he's got a chin on him, but he got dropped handily by McGregor and was let up because Conor didn't want to dance with him on the ground.

I suspect someone with KO Power and is confident in their ground game finishes him.
Pettis could do it, who knows.

Thanks, pretty cool vid. The volume of their voices should be a lil louder I think (or is it just me?).

Back