Nate: "McGregor only wants to fight you." Conor: "That's the truth, I did."

Conor says he knew he was going to fight Diaz. He has been training for Diaz.

Nate says that they were calling him for weeks.

But why would RDA fake his injury? Unless he was injured weeks ago, or was paid by the UFC to hold off on his fight. So many variables in here. Why doesn't Conor want to take the 155 belt and be the first man to hold two belts in the UFC to make history and THEN GO UP to 170 and fight Diaz? Why make this fight now, when it would've been MORE special if he beat RDA for the 155 belt and came in and fought Diaz at 170 and then fight Robbie Lawler for the WW belt?

That would've been way more Epic...
If he fought RDA for the belt at 155, no way he would ever fight Nate at 170 after that. It would have been Robbie, or a FW / LW defense. If Conor won the 155 belt from RDA the Nate fight would probably never even happen.

He just tried to fight RDA, and you're accusing him of picking easy fights? Are you retarded?

Nate seems easier to convince to take a dive ... Doubt khabib or cerrone would ... But dana is ted dibiase and everyone has a price .... Well i guess lorenzo is ted dibiase and dana is virgil

People need to stop moaning. All these other fights will happen in the future.

They could have given him Guida but who the hell would pay $60 to watch Conor fight Guida?

Guida derailing the Conor hype train via 0 shots landed wrestlefucking would have been such an awesomely hilarious moment in MMA. I'm getting butterflies just thinking about it. Jokes.

2-weeks notice Mendes, 1-year layoff Aldo, 10-days notice Diaz.

Wow. Just wow. Much convenient.

You saying its Conors fault Aldo and RDA got injured?

If Conor agrees to fight on a given date then he's gonna make that walk, he can't help it if everyones running scared.

Out of all the opponents who asked to fill in, the UFC picks the 1 guy who's TD ability sucks....

I mean, let's get real here.
WTF are you talking about? The last replacement had the best takedowns in the division. You are just desperate to find something to complain about.

I wish I could give this two likes. One for the spirit of what you said, which was excellent, and the second for 'flaming drongos'. Awesome.

Thanks mate. Its always good to throw around a bit of Aussie lingo, here and there.

Conor has way more to lose at this point from any fight he takes - 170 or not it will still hurt his mystique in a sense - the man fights way more than most and pretty much went down the line - can't see giving him any flack on this situation.

I found this pretty interesting. Conor makes it seem like he'll fight anyone and anywhere the UFC wants and there was that story about waking him up and him saying they're all the same then going back to sleep.

Can we stop saying Conor doesn't decide with his team and pick any of his fights?

Diaz and Mendes were the least prepared and easiest replacement fights at the time. There's no way the UFC would give him the toughest fight as a last second replacement and risk losing the biggest PPV fights they had with Conor fighting Aldo and RDA.

They won't hear you. Don't even try to reason with them.

Heavies are filled with Conor nuthuggers. They are worse than Zuffa zombies. True retards

I would have liked to see what woulda happened to the people bitching about him fighting Nate if Conor had fought and beaten RDA after all. Yknow,like he was planning and training to do this whole time. So if he were to choose to fight Lawler people would have to bitch in mickey mouse voices about how he is ducking wrestlers or some shit.

If he tied an arm behind his back and put a blindfold on,people would still be mad that he wasnt facing 2009 era Brock Lesnar spamming double legs. "Yo fuck that,conor only won cos of divertickleliticus son"

Back