Nate: "McGregor only wants to fight you." Conor: "That's the truth, I did."

There were a lot of worse guys than Mendes they could have gave Conor. Frankie is the only one who would have been a worse matchup.

I'm pretty sure there were a lot of better options than short notice, sprained ankle version of Mendes.

Conor has been hand picking fights since Siver:

right.png

OH speaking of retweets, Nate had the most. So on a business wise point of view..It has to be Nate Diaz.

You claimed Pettis didn't say anything...

He retweeted a bunch of stuff about fighting Conor and tweeted to Dana and Lorenzo he's down to throw down.

They could have given him Guida but who the hell would pay $60 to watch Conor fight Guida?

Yeah, him fighting RDA was a big fight but there's a bunch of Conor fans that don't think Conor picked Nate and that he would have fought any of the top 5 fighters currently training.

This one is a style match up tailor made for Conor so he doesn't risk losing his chance at fighting RDA.

Are you saying you wouldn't rather watch Conor fight Pettis, Alvarez, Ferugson, or Khabib?
Guida has wins over RDA and Pettis lol. He broke RDA's jaw ffs. Better believe they will never give Guida a shot at Conor. He would grapplefuck the shit out of Conor.

No one is pretending that Conor doesn't pick his fights, we all know that.

He was just about to fight someone he picked, the Champion at the next weight class up (RDA), for chrissakes.

Then the word was he would probably choose the next heavier Champ after that (Robbie).

Trying to make the case that Conor picks easy opponents at this point is just sad, and reeks of simple haterade.

He takes tough fights, but the ones where he most clearly had a choice: Siver, Mendes, and Now Diaz, were also the most questionable ones.

Siver? Need I say anything? Mendes out hunting with a sprained ankle? Really, Mendes who is known to have questionable cardio. You're going to chose and injured Mendes for a short notice fight over Edgar, a man who has cardio for days? And Now Diaz.......Nate diaz when you could have had Khabib, or Cerrone who actually just had a camp?

There's some truth to what you say—conor does take a lot of tough fights, but he also frequently picks the lesser of two evils.

Conor didn't ask to fight Mitch Clarke either, is he ducking him?

He takes tough fights, but the ones where he most clearly had a choice: Siver, Mendes, and Now Diaz, were also the most questionable ones.

Siver? Need I say anything? Mendes out hunting with a sprained ankle? Really, Mendes who is known to have questionable cardio. You're going to chose and injured Mendes for a short notice fight over Edgar, a man who has cardio for days? And Now Diaz.......Nate diaz when you could have had Khabib, or Cerrone who actually just had a camp?

There's some truth to what you say—conor does take a lot of tough fights, but he also frequently picks the lesser of two evils.

Yep, let's be serious here... Conor didn't try to earn a title shot by fighting Khabib/Ferguson/Alvarez because he wanted to put on a show for the fans.

He skipped the line without defending his belt or fighting 1 guy in 155 because it's a win/win situation.

He doesn't need to prove himself and he gets the biggest money fight right away.

If he wins then he's the 2 division champ and if he gets demolished then "he was just a natural FW going up in weight" and he just goes down to defend his FW belt.

You humans making excuses for Nate Diaz, its like you know he's gonna lose to Mcgregor.

Even Nate is making excuses already before the fight even starts. Yes it's 2 weeks notice but it's the fight business where shit like this happens & they should all be prepared like Conor is if they want to be where Conor is. Seriously tho you can tell conor works fucking hard for what he has. He's ALWAYS in shape. ALWAYS ready.

You humans making excuses for Nate Diaz, its like you know he's gonna lose to Mcgregor.

Even Nate is making excuses already before the fight even starts. Yes it's 2 weeks notice but it's the fight business where shit like this happens & they should all be prepared like Conor is if they want to be where Conor is. Seriously tho you can tell conor works fucking hard for what he has. He's ALWAYS in shape. ALWAYS ready.

That's because he had a 3 month training camp...

Nate would be in shape and ready too if he had a 3 month camp.

Nate was brought in to lose. I think that's pretty obvious...

Probably because Diaz is going to lose. I don't count anyone out.

But Diaz hasn't been in shape since the Johnson fight.

He was just about to fight someone he picked, the Champion at the next weight class up (RDA), for chrissakes.

Then the word was he would probably choose the next heavier Champ after that (Robbie).

Trying to make the case that Conor picks easy opponents at this point is just sad, and reeks of simple haterade.
find a fighter that would not like his chance of getting a belt without climbing the division first. Then you ll realize how good of a deal that is for any professional fighter...

Probably because Diaz is going to lose. I don't count anyone out.

But Diaz hasn't been in shape since the Johnson fight.

Does skinny fat count as being in shape? Those were Conor's words to describe Nate.

he doesnt train for specific opponents, so your post is factually incorrect

also he said he knew they would fight eventually..... that last word really does make all the difference
do you people actually believe everything he says? Really?

Bitches gonna bitch. No one he picked would make everyone happy. UFC and fans, real fans unlike shertwreps posting from momma's basement, who paid real money to fly there, rent rooms and pay for seats, is lucky he is even fighting. Most withdraw.

Nate is brought in to lose for sure, UFC need another hyped up fight fast and Nate is the only one can generate this kind of hype in short amount of time. I'm sure Nate is been paid well for this fight, the kind of money he'll never see in any other fight. So yeah fighing Conor is like winning the Lottory.

People are stupid. Diaz is a filler (an entertaining one at that) until RDA gets better. Why would Conor fight someone like Khabib or Ferguson on 10 days notice with no belt on the line? RDA is still the big fight or if not RDA, Robbie. Its all about the belts.

Conor's going out of his way to give the fans a treat, when he honestly doesn't have too, And you flaming drongos are still giving him a hard time.

Do you guys even like watching fights?
I wish I could give this two likes. One for the spirit of what you said, which was excellent, and the second for 'flaming drongos'. Awesome.

i know im dumber after reading this. Sorry.

do you people actually believe everything he says? Really?
Ive seen multiple training videos and my coach is friendly with his coach, that is literally the approach they take

stop being such a twat

his explanation of diaz beating cerrone and that's why he went with diaz was bullshit.

haha this, i seriously dont understand how TS doesnt realize that people see right through him? I mean, this is the most shit attempt at discrediting someone ive ever witnessed. Fuckin lol.

Back